Who says chameleons can't jump?!

LOL! That is excellent!

Seeing as my panther Jack is free ranging, I will NOT be showing him that video, lest he gets any ideas.. :eek:

Last edited:
that's hilarious, he took a pretty big leap off those top branches and had some pretty rough landings, couldn't that be dangerous for their tiny and fragile little bones?

not really, and i just checked the person's other videos and there's one ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkMuEQ8XHLE ) where the poor thing is getting handled pretty badly, falls off a table onto concrete surrounded by pigeons, climbs up a tall tree and then gets jabbed in the stomach with a long branch so they can get him down, almost falls again......ah well he seems pretty hardy, must be stressed out though

did you see the back legs of that jackson? do they look like that. i kinda feel bad for that poor little guy:mad:

No wonder he's jumping away. Those people are doing a good job torturing their jacksonii.:mad:

Will, thanks for the cool video tho.

My guess is that the Cham is trying to commit suicide cuz he hates his owners. I couldn't believe some of those jumps, man, he has a death wish. But I gotta admit I laughed my ass off. If he was mine I would have a tiny parachute for him.

It's pretty sad, the guy films it jumping from the branch multiple times, and he was surely just picking it up and putting it back every time. Just because they can and will jump doesn't mean they enjoy it. Gotta be in Hawaii, a pet chameleon wouldn't last long enough to be an adult being treated like that.

Will, I agree with you: that jumping vid was worth posting. Revealed some interesting behaviour in chams.

However, I agree with Tyler about it being pretty sad how that person treated the cham. Have a look at the other videos he/she posted - like the one where the chameleon is poked by a stick at the top of the tree.
As Tyler said, if that was a pet cham it wouldn't last very long.

Gotta be in Hawaii, a pet chameleon wouldn't last long enough to be an adult being treated like that.

Yeah he lives in Makawao, sad thing is I have seen people treat them worse. I snuck onto the deck of the people that live next to my girlfriends moms and let thiers loose. The kid was keeping it in a small tuperware container not even big enough for it to turn around or stand up.

LOL that second video made my day!! cracked me up good...... thanks haha

"it's dinner time b!tch"......"oh gross" I love the repeated bashing of the tongue to the head

Lolll

Yeah he lives in Makawao, sad thing is I have seen people treat them worse. I snuck onto the deck of the people that live next to my girlfriends moms and let thiers loose. The kid was keeping it in a small tuperware container not even big enough for it to turn around or stand up.

I said he was in makawao but I confused that poster for the one that has the vid of the two males locking horns. Sorries

Back
Top Bottom