Who opened Pandora’s box!

Just wanted to give an update on Pandora, she’s a mean eating Machine when I get to see her. She was less kiddish when I picked her up the other day to make sure she’s ok. We also hand feed now 9DC72F73-A202-4EA8-8618-DE4E25AE03AC.jpeg FC3FA083-50C3-453B-A883-74C78F8E658C.jpeg 8B45271E-FDA6-42D5-9D1A-58ACBC5258BE.jpeg

Ok good cuz I was scared for a second, I only feed her every 3 days and like 4 feeders maybe 6 so she can have something to hunt on the off days. I love geckos makes me want to get a male now
They need to have a fat tail . It’s their energy Source . She looks great .

When I was a kid I had one as my first exotic reptile pet that was purchased and not wild caught locally. It escaped it's bucket in the garage while I was cleaning the tank and disappeared I was heart broken for 3 or 4 months until we moved the dryer for repair...to my surprise startled by my Moms screams It was sitting there Super fat from eating all the spiders and other bugs that were there. He lived to be 18 yrs old. :)

Husband wants a beardie one day I told him I won’t help him with it that’s his reptile but he can buy feeders off me :hilarious:
I think that’s an awesome deal !!. I make my hubs do all the above . He even has to feed my bugs . He’s so lucky I let him touch my bugs !!.

I think that’s an awesome deal !!. I make my hubs do all the above . He even has to feed my bugs . He’s so lucky I let him touch my bugs !!.
Ahh mine is allergic to the bugs. When I kept the crickets in our room his airway would close off in his sleep. Even the roaches get to him if he’s in the room for to long. He can’t hang what a weenie

Ahh mine is allergic to the bugs. When I kept the crickets in our room his airway would close off in his sleep. Even the roaches get to him if he’s in the room for to long. He can’t hang what a weenie

He should eat one it's the only way to cure his allergies. Have an epi-pen ready

Or just eat oatmeal every morning it has alot of micro grubs and eggs in it. Small amounts to build immunity over long term exposure.

Get him a snorkel tell the weenie to use an epiPen . Jk that sucks !.

Back
Top Bottom