Who Likes Disneyland / World?

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
I LOVE going to Disneyland, though im grown I am really a big kid. Nothing brings the kid in me out like Disneyland! I love the rides, atmosphere and well-kept/beautiful park itself, walking in just puts me into a great mood. Just about the only thing I don’t like is the long lines however if you pick your dates correctly those are not too much of a big deal.

We are going this weekend for 2 days and it got me wondering who else might like Disneyland?

I'm a huge fan of Disney World. EPCOT especially--they have some great rides and the food from all the different countries (specifically the French pastries) is delicious!

Megan likes Disney. A LOT. She and her family are going for a couple nights/days next week.

Well I am glad its just not me. Some day when the economy gets out of the tank we are going to join the Disney vacation club, now that’s 10 shades of cool!!!

When I go to Disneyland I usually OD on the churros, I have to admit I was very bummed when they took out the McD fry shacks and the GIANT corndogs in California

I was lucky enough to have been taken to Disney World 8 times as a child by my aunt. Good times!!! Everyone should go AT LEAST once :D

I went to Disney World about 20 years ago (when I was a kid), it was great....

I am thinking about trying to arrange a trip down with all my nieces and nephews. Problem is there are 8 in total (aged 2-15, 3 of them being 2 or 3 years old), so its going to cost a fortune and a half. I figure I'll wait till the younger ones are a little older, maybe when they are 4 or 5....

Never been to Disneyland, or any of the parks outside of the US.

My husband had never been so I made him come on family vacation back when we were engaged just so he could go at least once! We got him mickey mouse ears and everything! Fun for the 23 year old. ;)

living in florida it is not that big of a deal to go but I do end up going with friends and relatives from time to time when they come to visit. My sister is a complete Disney freak (57 yrs old) and has a bedroom, hallway, and bathroom in her house dedicated to disney characters, movies etc. I bought her a stone with her name engraved on it when they were building this walkway inside Disney many years ago, kinda like the yellow brick road. We went there and found the stone and she bent down and kissed the ground. I took a picture of her kissing the stone! Like I said FREAK!!!!! She actually cries everytiime she comes there and has to leave!!!! :rolleyes:

living in florida it is not that big of a deal to go but I do end up going with friends and relatives from time to time when they come to visit. My sister is a complete Disney freak (57 yrs old) and has a bedroom, hallway, and bathroom in her house dedicated to disney characters, movies etc. I bought her a stone with her name engraved on it when they were building this walkway inside Disney many years ago, kinda like the yellow brick road. We went there and found the stone and she bent down and kissed the ground. I took a picture of her kissing the stone! Like I said FREAK!!!!! She actually cries everytiime she comes there and has to leave!!!! :rolleyes:

LMAO... made for a great picture & memory I'm sure!

Went last week with my family. The fantasnic show is completely different then last year. In my opinion its way better than last years. Missed wold of colors this year, but last year it was great. The only thing that sucked at the world of colors show is that you have to be standing up the whole time. At the fantasmic show, if you don't mind waiting a good 30-40 min you get a nice spot and you can even lay down. If you sit right in the center you're going to get slightly wet. I might take my kids in the summer again. We tend to go twice a year to both parks.

I only went once for my graduation trip c: I was at the grand californian hotel and was there for a week. its was one of the best times of my life c:

Just got back a few weeks ago from staying with friends at the Disney resort condos in Florida for 10 days - spent 5 days at the parks, it was my first trip there and I'd go again in a second!
Epcot was the most impressive of the parks... I think , and I bet I could ride space mountain a hundred times in a row- And I'd still laugh and get excited every time the lights go out! The high point of the trip was taking a Segway tour of Epcot! It was $100 but we got to zip around the park for an hour before it was open... And riding a Segway is more fun than most of the rides I went on
We were staying in condos across the water from downtown Disney, and there were little brown anoles everywhere!
I'm headed to Bermuda again in a few weeks , I appreciate the wild lizards there a bit more- I think they are anoles too but they are WAY more colorful - greens , purples blues...
I live in Canada and the best part of our winters is going on warm vacations!

I like Disneyland and my next trip is going to be Disney World in FL. But nothing beats the rides at Six Flags! I like to go to each at least once a year. Did you have fun?

Back
Top Bottom