Who know this cham?

redtom123

This is a rare chameleon from the west coast.
Many people talk about this species but it´s not easy to find them.
With help from the bushpeople I found some of this nice guys.
klick here for more information: http://www.pantherchameleon.de/?q=node/81
Enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

• fl1.jpg
    fl1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 283
That's a lady Furcifer labordi! They've always been one of my favorite species (to look at). Congrats, what month did you find her?

Yay, I got to answer one of these before Chris saw it!

That's a lady Furcifer labordi! They've always been one of my favorite species (to look at). Congrats, what month did you find her?

Yay, I got to answer one of these before Chris saw it!

OMG what if you're wrong???? LOL Then he will come back to make you look silly. :D

All pictures comes by my self!
5 years ago i´f got some advices from Ardi Abate about my first trip to Madagascar.
She gave me some adresses and names because I always travel alone.
During this 5 trips from 2005 till today I made a lot of pictures and I like to publish them here for everybody.
The F. labordi pictures I made on the end of March 2008.

That's really fantastic! I didn't realize you were traveling alone; that's the way to do it! Do you think someone who only speaks English would be able to do this? I suppose I could ask Ardi. Are you still in contact with her?

Thanks again for providing your great website. It is in my bookmarks and I look at your photos frequently. Please keep adding more!

Thank you for your nice words. It is so nice to communicate with chameleon freaks from the other side of the world.
I try to get in contact with Ardi several times, but there is no replay anymore.
Also the Guide from Madagascar Goulam told me the same. Nobody knows why there is no answer.
Step by step I will add many different species on my website, mostly with pictures and just few comments.
If somebody needs additional information about the pictures, or need more pictures dont hesitate to ask me.

Oh, wow. That's not the answer I was hoping for about Ardi. I hope everything is alright with them. I haven't spoken to her in a number of years, as well, even though she's only 15 minutes from me. :(

If somebody needs additional information about the pictures, or need more pictures dont hesitate to ask me.

How about some Calumma oshaughnessyi oshaughnessyi, C. cucullata, Furcifer angeli, and/or C. globifer?
DroolingSmiley.gif

Kent67, the next galery it´s specialy for you! I will provide you with pictures from Calumma oshaughnessyi oshaughnessyi from Ranomafana. :D
Please let me know if you have some news from Ardi. Goulam and me we like to stay in contact with her.

Do you have her telephone number? I'd be more than happy to pm that to you, but I'm kinda worried about just showing up at her door now. :(

I just add an interesting report about the lifespan of F. labordi.
klick here: http://www.pantherchameleon.de/?q=node/86/

thank you for making such a nice website on all the chameleons you have taken photos of.
I have been looking at your site alot lately and have learned alot from it.

also, thank you for adding the google translater for people like me to use, so we can read it in our languge of choice.

you are a great member here since you have joined us.
I look foward to all your photos, storys, and observations.

thank you so much for taking the time for all of us to learn a thing or two about chameleons that you have seen in the wild.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom