Who has some panthers for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickypav

Looking for a new panther! whos got some :) I would like to get a blue or red cham, want something colorful and awesome

Will have shippable 3 month olds in two to three weeks. $50 each plus shipping. Some sired by Hulk and others by Donnie. Their sire was my Sherlock, who was sired by Ny-nofy from Kammerflage Kreations. Selling cheap this year, as I have close to 400 eggs for this year. Better to start selling, than feeding. Albums are updated with pics. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I would check out the classifieds section as well as the site sponsors as everyone usually has some amazing panthers for sale. I'm sure you will be able to find something colorful and that catches your eye.

Will have shippable 3 month olds in two to three weeks. $50 each plus shipping. Some sired by Hulk and others by Donnie. Their sire was my Sherlock, who was sired by Ny-nofy from Kammerflage Kreations. Selling cheap this year, as I have close to 400 eggs for this year. Better to start selling, than feeding. Albums are updated with pics. PM me if interested.

Ohhh. I was leaning towards a Montane species for price and size but at this price for a CB Panther with good stock I may just have to reconsider! :)

I'm basically set up and ready to get a young panther, but I'm not sure what breeder to go with. I was originally going to go with Screameleons because they've been awesome with getting back to me right away, but they've got nothing available :(.

I love the selection on FL Chams, but they never answered my email. Does anyone know if they just don't do email?

Donnie is currently waiting to shed in the next 3-4 days. Will post a new photo of him in albums upon doing so. Will be contacting all who pm'd me later this evening. Getting all my info together, resting elbow, and preparing for 'talking' (I hate not talking face to face, bad etiquette, but necessary). See you'll around 6pm. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ohhh. I was leaning towards a Montane species for price and size but at this price for a CB Panther with good stock I may just have to reconsider! :)

CarlC and ponders (cf id) have some good montanes. About as upstanding people as you could ask to deal with. I have pretty good amount of dealings with Carl, and have seen lots of good feedback from ponders. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom