Who hand sprays???

I have a handheld pump sprayer from Lowes and I mist 20+ cages twice daily! :)

My MistKing is sitting outside on the porch!

i thought i was the only person hand spraying 20+ vivs 2-3 times a day. every one seems to use mistking over here in the uk too. i also have to change 14 water bowls. i find with misting by hand you can visually check the animals more often through the day to see if every one is ok.

rob

Still hand misting here. Although I did break down and buy a used mist king last week. I havent bothered with hooking it up as I need more nozzles and wedges first. I only have 7 cages though. I couldnt handle 20+ 3x a day. You guys get some major excercise. lol

LOL if some of you can hand mist so many cages surely I can handle doing one.I do have one of those pump kind so that will save my hand...

I do three enclosures. I do about 10 minutes in the morning. And about 5-10 minutes later in the day. Not that big of a deal, I like to observe my chameleons :)

I do I do! I only have 2 cages but it still hurty my hands when I do it... I empty the bottle once for each cage. OUCH!

I do/used to, depending on what's happening with my set-ups. Right now my mistking is down (possibly clogged) and I haven't had time to check it, so I use a hand pump. But I much rather have the mistking. I love going to them in the morning when the mistking is going and drinking my morning whatever and watching them, but not have to do all the actual work lol I can be quite lazy most days.

I am currently hand misting. 4 times per day 5 min. each time. I am looking into purchasing a misting king, but not sure that is necessary . I am a SAHM. So I am normally home but it can be a pain in the hand lol!

I use a dripper and hand spray, but only spray about once a week.
The dripper runs all day from lights on to lights out.
This is because my particular lizards have a regular morning habit of drinking their fill and because I dont have humidity issues. :)

I hand spray several times a day and shower my chams once a week. In summer, they also get drippers while outside basking.

i do 2-3 times a day, 50 lf oz a time, and a 20 min shower 2x a week. and a dripper when i remember to fill it up, sometimes it drips slow others it drips fast.
my guy seems to love the shower much more than the hand misting and i use the same temp water for both.

I have 13 chams and 4 boxes of babies (changes from time to time LOL). Adults are in various places so I can't use an auto mister. So, I have a pump sprayer. In the morning I fill the drippers and spray to get the leaves misty like they would find in the wild (Yemen). In the afternoon I go around and give them another misting again to keep them moist for shedding. Seems to work for me. In S. Florida the humidity is good (except for the winter when I mist heavier). Thank god for the pump sprayers so I don't have to squirt those other kind. I am now putting my guys on a rotating cycle outside and just hose them down 2x/day so they get some good UVB's. It really brings out their color and they love it!

My 3 main cages are hooked up to the mist king. My free range trees and the Sunday tanning salon cage outside are hand misted when needed. Does that count?

I hand spray 2 cages, 3-4 times a day for 5 minutes at a time. I enjoy the hand spraying because it gives me an excuse to stare at my chameleons for 5 minutes each :D

Back
Top Bottom