Who else bought a generator?

ellbodavis

Ok, so if you are on the east coast you have heard about the ice storm. I am right in the heaviest ice band and a power outage is most likely in my future. So I went out and bought a generator to keep my babies warm should it actually happen. If this happens or has happened what is/was your plan???

I've had a generator and the needed extension cords for sometime to completely run my cham room unfortunately that's all it will run!!! My wife asked me ( what about us and the house ) my reply you go to a hotel and I sleep on an air mattress in my Cham room!!! LOL:D

I've had a generator and the needed extension cords for sometime to completely run my cham room unfortunately that's all it will run!!! My wife asked me ( what about us and the house ) my reply you go to a hotel and I sleep on an air mattress in my Cham room!!! LOL:D

Thats what I call dedication! You have my respect!

Haha! that's the spirit, chams always come first, she should know that by now ;) :D

I have one that will run the cham room and other important parts of the house. I have to plug it into the dryer outlet and it back feeds the main panel.

Carl

Does anyone have a link so I can see what these look like?

When I think of power generators, I think of those noisy, smelly gas powered things that you have to keep outside!! :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I have. Not so smelly though and my Generac is not to loud for being able to produce 9000 watts. When we loose power here the neighbors also have them so mine just blends in.

Carl

Back
Top Bottom