Who´s coming to Hamm?

leedragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Who of you Beautiful bastards are coming to Hamm this september? what species are you planing to find or what species are you gonna sell? come on do a sneaky advertisment in this thread.

Oh I would so love to go! Always wanted to go!!
I don’t think I can do the journey that easily but I’d love to see some pics if you decide to post!
I hope you have a great time and give us an update on what you get!

Think I'll skip this time but will maybe go the next as I never been there and I may need some new reptiles by then and will have a company car so travel is free.

Think I'll skip this time but will maybe go the next as I never been there and I may need some new reptiles by then and will have a company car so travel is free.
Remko needs to go, he’s getting a shopping list together! :p

Oh I would so love to go! Always wanted to go!!
I don’t think I can do the journey that easily but I’d love to see some pics if you decide to post!
I hope you have a great time and give us an update on what you get!
I would really love to take Pictures. But it is not allowed inside the Convention. I wanted to get hold of the organisator and try to buy a permit to take Picture for atleast my own use but the email I got hold on just bounced back when I send the request.

I would really love to take Pictures. But it is not allowed inside the Convention. I wanted to get hold of the organisator and try to buy a permit to take Picture for atleast my own use but the email I got hold on just bounced back when I send the request.
I didn’t know that! What a shame! I wonder is that to do with increased harassment from the anti exotic pet brigade?

Back
Top Bottom