White spots

hzliedmond

Established Member
Hello just got my baby shes around 6months old I see tiny white spots and some on her head . Vet told me not to worry but has any one had this ? In the process of finding a new vet to so hard to come across chameleon vets she wasn't in the best of care btw .

Attachments

• 20230819_101814.jpg
    20230819_101814.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20230818_132811.jpg
    20230818_132811.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 45
For your baby girl you want the basking spot to be 80 degrees. The rest of the enclosure you’ll want a temperature gradient anywhere from 78° at the top and 72° Near the bottom I believe your baby girl is getting too hot.

For your baby girl you want the basking spot to be 80 degrees. The rest of the enclosure you’ll want a temperature gradient anywhere from 78° at the top and 72° Near the bottom I believe your baby girl is getting too hot.
100% agree with what elizaann said

Yes I just got home some flaked off it's hard to get a pic I'm sorry I'll try again I don't wanna stress her to much

It's not pumps, Jesus papilloma ? What else is next I'm done
If there isn’t bumps then I wouldn’t worry to much about papilloma,just keep an eye on her the next few days she could just be about to shed. Even if it’s papilloma from what I’ve read it’s species specific

If there isn’t bumps then I wouldn’t worry to much about papilloma,just keep an eye on her the next few days she could just be about to shed. Even if it’s papilloma from what I’ve read it’s species specific
It's not deadly right ? It says to have it laser removed

Back
Top Bottom