White poop only

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi!

Just got this question recently : what does it mean if my chameleon poop only the white part and not a white and brown part? Seem to stop eating, not dehydrated. This is a veiled adult maybe female. UVB and enclosure is correct but there is some eco-terra substrat at the bottom (jungle earth)

Update, so this chameleon is a female, nails are sharp and long.. ready to dig.. so she is gravid. everything should be all right for now :)

Last edited:
Hi!

Just got this question recently : what does it mean if my chameleon poop only the white part and not a white and brown part? Seem to stop eating, not dehydrated. This is a veiled adult maybe female. UVB and enclosure is correct but there is some eco-terra substrat at the bottom (jungle earth)

Update, so this chameleon is a female, nails are sharp and long.. ready to dig.. so she is gravid. everything should be all right for now :)

Congratulations! :D

You said..."my chameleon poop only the white part and not a white and brown part"....that means she's peeing but not pooping. This could happen if she's not eating or if she's impacted from eating substrate. There could be other reasons too...but these are the first two I would suspect.

You said..."my chameleon poop only the white part and not a white and brown part"....that means she's peeing but not pooping. This could happen if she's not eating or if she's impacted from eating substrate. There could be other reasons too...but these are the first two I would suspect.

Thanks, yep in final the chameleon is a girl, gravid, ready to dig, so, not eating ;) (this was not my chameleon) At first i was thinking about impaction but we fix the gender problem and the owner put a laying bin :)

Back
Top Bottom