White dots.

Vinesar21

Avid Member
Baby panther, 3-4 months old, just received him( hopefully male) this past Tuesday. One concern, maybe just starting to shed idk, but he's got white specs(look like skin flakes) on his forehead and down the spine. Hes had them since i received him. Can someone help please?

Attachments

• 20201010_133320.jpg
    20201010_133320.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 20201010_132839.jpg
    20201010_132839.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20201010_120959.jpg
    20201010_120959.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 118
It's not unusual for there to be a few tiny bits of stuck shed rich after shedding. They should go away in a week or 2 at most. The better their diet and husbandry the less likely they are to retain shed. Gut load your insects with a healthy variety, adjust your heat and humidity and you will see less of this.

It's not unusual for there to be a few tiny bits of stuck shed rich after shedding. They should go away in a week or 2 at most. The better their diet and husbandry the less likely they are to retain shed. Gut load your insects with a healthy variety, adjust your heat and humidity and you will see less of this.

Thank you! Will do!

Baby panther, 3-4 months old, just received him( hopefully male) this past Tuesday. One concern, maybe just starting to shed idk, but he's got white specs(look like skin flakes) on his forehead and down the spine. Hes had them since i received him. Can someone help please?

It looks like bits of shedding stuck between the scales. Nothing to worry about if that’s the case. He’s cute btw! Remember that the only moment you can help your cham on shedding is if the shed gets stuck around the eyes or legs.

It looks like bits of shedding stuck between the scales. Nothing to worry about if that’s the case. He’s cute btw! Remember that the only moment you can help your cham on shedding is if the shed gets stuck around the eyes or legs.
I appreciate it! Does that mean he recently shed?

Back
Top Bottom