white bar across 2 1/2 month old panther

I have 4, 2 males and 2 females, the males are brothers and the females are sisters from 2 different clutches

I'll probably breed eventually, I'm building all their cages custom and put only live plants in, they are much happier with live plants, I'm expirementing with bee pollen crushed to a powder and dusting feeders, hope it sticks, I will find out very very soon

I'll probably breed eventually, I'm building all their cages custom and put only live plants in, they are much happier with live plants, I'm expirementing with bee pollen crushed to a powder and dusting feeders, hope it sticks, I will find out very very soon
Just make sure to thoroughly research for months and prepare for every possible situation in advance. Make sure your husbandry is 100%, you have TONS of feeders, space, and money set aside, you have adopters, etc. I personally wouldn’t recommend breeding to a first time owner. How are you experimenting with bee pollen?

There names are - males clove and sage, females are ginger and poppy...... the bee pollen didn't work... maybe I didn't crush it fine enough, I'm using a stone crusher

I observe alot!!! Read lots!! And yes have lots of feeders, don't have alot of money, but it's not a problem, space is not a problem,

Yes, vanilla and hoyas, also pendulous dendrobiums, anosumum and parishii are very strong and grow fast, holger perner was doing a human cancer study with dendrobiums said it stops cancer, then he died of a heart attack also I have a jewel orchid going i to bloom on the bottom

I was in a hurry didn't grind it fine enough, hopefully!!! Dendrobium anosumum and parishii require a cool dry period to bloom, but under perpetual spring time it grows and grows and grows, very nicely and pendulous, and very strong!!

Doctor holger perner died before his dendrobium info got published I think, I talked to him and his wife wenging when they were here in the states, great great people, his death was a loss to the world!!!

As I am servant to a quad the enclosure is kept in the low to mid 70's(F). Would this be an optimal temperature for the species you mentioned above?
Just a suggestion on the bee pollen. I use it as an add to my gut load. For the dubais I put a little of it on the bug burger. Crickets seem to go for it it I make a little ball out of it, and put it in their tank.

Back
Top Bottom