White “haze” on side

Condensation in duck if instalation not on duck would cause only in summer. You only need one little area on duck for it to happen
would think you would notice the drip stains. Unless the insulation is holding it all. I've pulled out 50 gallons of water in duct insulation before. I've also accidentally poked a hole and watched it flow through ceilings as well...

Worst I seen is looks like it rain when ac on when really hot 95 and up. That was from installation was off of the boot on vent

would think you would notice the drip stains. Unless the insulation is holding it all. I've pulled out 50 gallons of water in duct insulation before. I've also accidentally poked a hole and watched it flow through ceilings as well...
😳

Good grief😳😳😳. Then I am over hydrating!! The urates ARE usually like egg whites.

The heat lamp is already off at 10am. So, I will reset timers so that the Sansi goes off at 5pm and the UVB goes off at 6:45pm and I will set the mister for 2-3 minutes at 6:15pm. Does that sound right? Does this mean I should only schedule the 1 misting session? And run the fogger from 10pm to 5am on a 30 min on/30 min off schedule?

My dehumidifier is pretty much the same as yours only it’s Toshiba. In fact, I chose one that had basically the same specs of yours that I saw in a post a while back. But it does really heat up the room So that’s why I have to run the portable AC in late AM Or early PM.

I’m very grateful for your help with this!
Sounds good. Start there and leave your settings this way for a week. Let everything balance back out with the new settings. See how the humidity level does and how the urates look. Let me know where your at with everything in a week.

Like I said it is a total balancing act. I was quite annoyed when I found out you could actually over hydrate them. Because I was following all the feedback then could not figure out what was going on lol. Ended up emailing back and forth with Bill Strand to figure out I did not read the section on over hydrating being a thing lol Yep good stuff.
Update…So I’ve made the suggested changes to hydration…
—Misting for 3 minutes at 6:30 pm with only UVB on and then 1 minute at 4 am (he’s not drinking at the 6:30 pm misting so should I continue this misting?)
—Fogging continuous from 11 pm to 5 am.
—Dripper for about 1 hour in early afternoon but not drinking (hoping that means there is enough hydration through the night)
—Unfortunately I don’t know if he is still over hydrated since there not been a fecal/urate to check so I’m hoping when he does go, he will have firmer urates.
—The humidity in that room is still too high but not quite as high as it was. I assume that’s because the weather has changed. I will be getting my HVAC guy to see what the problem is when he comes for furnace maintenance.
—So now I wait for Ricki to poop.
—The milky patch on his side has not changed but he did shed a little on his face.

Update…So I’ve made the suggested changes to hydration…
—Misting for 3 minutes at 6:30 pm with only UVB on and then 1 minute at 4 am (he’s not drinking at the 6:30 pm misting so should I continue this misting?)
—Fogging continuous from 11 pm to 5 am.
—Dripper for about 1 hour in early afternoon but not drinking (hoping that means there is enough hydration through the night)
—Unfortunately I don’t know if he is still over hydrated since there not been a fecal/urate to check so I’m hoping when he does go, he will have firmer urates.
—The humidity in that room is still too high but not quite as high as it was. I assume that’s because the weather has changed. I will be getting my HVAC guy to see what the problem is when he comes for furnace maintenance.
—So now I wait for Ricki to poop.
—The milky patch on his side has not changed but he did shed a little on his face.
See what the urates look like then let me know. You might need to reduce fogging if urates are still runny. Say 12-3 and then test that.

Back
Top Bottom