Which Vit A Capsules?

SharpShooter

Avid Member
Does anyone have any preferred brand of Vit A capsules? I'm struggling to find pre formed A without additional ingredients such as fish liver oils and all manner of weird and wonderful things.

What do I know about health foods? To me steak is a health food (with chips not salad of course).

Retinyl Palmitate. 8 000 to 10 000 IU. One drop/smudge on one bug/feeder once a month.

The vitamin A is usually oil that is extracted from the liver of fish and then further purified and consentrated.

Just get any good quality/brand from a human drugstore.
Ok and what exactly is this one used for? Is it good for all Chams or specific species?

Vitamin A plays a vital role in the body. It is essential for eye and skin health. All animals need it to be healthy. Some animals can use the form of vitamin A that you find in plants and some animals can not and therefore benefit greatly from eating the intestines of other animals that can use plant produced vitamin A that they convert to animal produced vitamin A and store in their organs.

That is the short, simplified version. Lol

Vitamin A plays a vital role in the body. It is essential for eye and skin health. All animals need it to be healthy. Some animals can use the form of vitamin A that you find in plants and some animals can not and therefore benefit greatly from eating the intestines of other animals that can use plant produced vitamin A that they convert to animal produced vitamin A and store in their organs.

That is the short, simplified version. Lol
Matt your the man

Back
Top Bottom