Which one would you choose??

AvanaChameleon

I am looking into picking up a male sambava panther. I have 2 to choose from. They are both from the same parents. One is 4 1/2 months the other one is 3 1/2 months. I think the older one is pretty impressive for his age, but, with the little smaller one i get to see him come into his colours he also has a little more distinct "U" bar. What do you think?

Attachments

• sambava 004.jpg
    sambava 004.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0265.jpg
    DSC_0265.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 108
They're both awesome... so its win win.... but I agree...take the gamble .. buy the scratch ticket... watch the lil guy come.in to his.colors......

Younger... Especially with the hopes of a SCREAMER like that... Nothing like getting to watch it come in to its own... Plus I do like the U-bar :) Little guy for me but hmmmm BOTH would be what my broke tail would have been doing lol

Yea older guy def looks amazing. But that little one looks pretty sweet too. Reds showing. Might want to take the gamble...

I say go with the little guy! It's so much fun watching them grow up and it will be awesome watching him come into his colors. It's like choosing the mystery box, you don't know what you're going to get, but it's exciting to find out!

Watching your first come into his colours definitely so exciting...i remember being excited at every shed!! Though not my first, every cham is so unique in it's own way that it can still be exciting with each and every one!

Mine is still only about 3 months old, but I'm enjoying seeing him age and can't wait for the next month or so being able to watch his colors come in. Should be interesting.

Im different lol 4 1/2 months and already has color like that, the answer would be easy for me. The older guy still has a lot of color to grow in to!

If he looks like that now imagine him in 6-9 months.

I'd prob pick the younger guy. But with both coming from the same parents I dont think you'll go wrong with either decision. Either way they arent going to get their adult colors til around 18 months so just enjoy the ride.

Back
Top Bottom