Which do you preferr?

I need to use both during the winter months, then just a mister in the summer months. Spring and Fall depends on the weather.

I always use a mister cause it helps alot with keeping them happy and drinking. Also the mister helps keep the leaves and branches in the cage cleaner (added bonus).

Mister all the way, humidifiers raise the humidity but don't allow the water to collect on leaves which is crucial to cham hydration. Although providing both is best.

Automatic mister is a must for me. Since i live in dry conditions (SoCal), i do have a humidifier setup in the Chameleon room to keep up the humidity.:)

depending where you live, both.

Here in Chicago, especially during the winter, both were an absolute must.

i would use both .. it depends on nothing .. mist for drinking water .. humidifier to keep your humidity up .. you can't rely on misting to keep your humidity up .. well you can but there will be a big puddle of water on the floor .. and you can't rely on humidifier for drinking water .. use both

I just mist, which I am now realizing that I should be using a humidifier too. but the darn dog, chewed off the cord ><

Back
Top Bottom