which colors do you like and how do you decide?

Joann

Im sorry I dont know how I posted this in photography if someone wants to move this to general that would be great..

I just love the different colors on those male panthers.From bright oranges to turquoise blues.I also love the veiled and the cool designs on their sides

When you bought your cham did you do it based on color or species or was it not a consideration and based on other things.
Im worried that when I go to the expo Ill get all excited and impatient and buy the first cham I see(I tend to be that way sometimes).
I was thinking about ordering one this spring from Screameleons.Does anyone know if the prices they have on the availables includes shipping? I dont really like the idea of shipping a baby though.Snakes handle it okay but I would think it would be pretty traumatic for a little cham.

I bought my amibole based on a few factors. One was the breeder who has been awesome since day one and answers my questions anytime I need help. Another is the sire is just amazing and at about 8 months my Cham is displaying gorgeous colors.

Screameleons have great chams. Shipping the baby is relatively safe and they do have a great track record.

I love the colour blue.

The cham I'm getting is a Nosey Be x Blue Bar Ambilobe, so should be plenty blue to go on with, but with a chance of some other colours thrown in.

So exciting!!!

I decided the breeder first and then picked from there stock, I looked for strong genetics and a proven track record. The kammers won on both accounts. With that being said ive only heard good things about screameleons. I had my guy shipped mid september and he did great ate and drank the first day.

I decided the breeder first and then picked from there stock, I looked for strong genetics and a proven track record. The kammers won on both accounts. With that being said ive only heard good things about screameleons. I had my guy shipped mid september and he did great ate and drank the first day.

i love the kammers

ditto on the Kammers of Kammerflage Kreations. Check out their website. Fantastic people to deal with and gorgeous chameleons!!

I love east coast locales. The red, yellow, orange, black, and white just looks too cool. I'm not too interested in the bluer chameleons except olympia's nosy be, and some nosy falys that are mostly red when fired up.

Turquoise and reds would be awesome!

Oh I could pop with excitement...I just don't know what he'll turn out like, which is so cool, I love the element of surprise!!!

Roll on Tuesday, when he gets here, then roll on adulthood to see that colour!!! (Although I'm gonna love watching him grow!!) :D

I really like the red and blue combo as well. Which is why I am so thrilled with my little Nautilus, who is exactly that combo. But I love the blue panthers when they have a bit of something extra to me, like a bit of red or yellow, I think it makes them more unique.

I got 2 panthers from Screameleons. They handled shipping fine. They both ate and drink right out of the shipping box. Breeders such as Screameleons know what they are doing when it comes to shipping. So there is nothing to worrie about. And no shipping is not included in the baby price.

I love Ambanja's. They are rainbow panthers. No color choice with a Ambanja, they come with all colors.

Post pictures with Photobucket.com its easy.

Good luck!:)

My choice was limited since I am in Canada and there aren't many breeders here and I wanted to hand pick one, I didn't want to do shipping. I did find a local breeder that did bring his from a top breeder in Ontario, so I lucked out!

i buy mine stricktly for vigor. which ever one seems to grows faster, eats more and is active the most is what i go for. i choose these ones because they are in my opinion the better specimens to breed with, which is a chameleon breeders intent. i just imagine them developing faster=better ( less like premature). premature panther chams are a fuss, that usually retire soon after piping if they even emurge. this is only my opinion that i have based off of others experiences, whether it is right, wrong or un-orthodox

Growing too fast isn't exactly good either. Almost any baby could be super huge if you overfed it, but then you risk their general health and longevity.

Kammers, Kammers, Kammers! Can't say enough good things about Liddy and her breeding stock. Go check them out chameleonsonly.com
she will answer every question you have, I have one of their Son Tiger (obviously!) Babies

Back
Top Bottom