Where to look for safe fake plants

Anyone have any tips on how to make sure my dracena doesn’t get too much water? Some of the leaves are turning yellow/pinkish and I think it’s because it’s getting too much water! I tried putting plastic wrap over the top, but I’m not sure if there’s a better way? TIA!
It may be a lighting issue.... How wet is the soil?

Do you have an updated pic of the enclosure?
Not yet sorry.. I just ordered the dragon ledges two days ago. I’m a senior in college & struggling with not finishing my school career currently has my headspace all messed up- but they should be in soon & I’m planning on gathering sticks from outside to attach to the ledges

Not yet sorry.. I just ordered the dragon ledges two days ago. I’m a senior in college & struggling with not finishing my school career currently has my headspace all messed up- but they should be in soon & I’m planning on gathering sticks from outside to attach to the ledges
Not a problem... I just wanted to look at your layout to see if it appeared to be too much water of just lack of proper lighting to support plant growth. :)

Not a problem... I just wanted to look at your layout to see if it appeared to be too much water of just lack of proper lighting to support plant growth. :)
Here is it currently!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 66
Ok so that is a dripper bottle on top correct? And it is dripping down into the plant? How much water are you going through in a day filling the bottle? It may be waterlogged.
Yes haha it is! My makeshift dropper, I do it about 2-3 times, I also mist using a spray bottle

Hm, I’ll figure out a place! :love:
Yeah it is just getting too water logged. I don't know what you have for drainage. The ledges will help a lot because then you can add pothos up high and have the bottle dripping on the pothos leaves. I do not have anything dripping into my plants pots. They only get water from the mistking. I do not have to water additionally either. I have both pothos and dracaena both do well without tons of water.

Back
Top Bottom