Where to get rid of it.

I'm going to offer the opinion that this thread should be left to sink into oblivion. It almost can't go well at this point.

That's just my opinion.

I wish people had something better to do than pick apart a fifteen yr old!

Good luck kid! It goes to show that sometimes it's not always what you say or how good your intentions are sometimes it's just how you say it or how people think you said it.

I hope you can get back into chameleons someday when it's a better time.
You're doing the right thing if now is not the time!

I can still transport to San Antonio, Houston, maybe even Austin if anyone is interested in a cute new free baby veiled! Surely someone is interested... I don't have any more room for cages right now. :(

I live in San Marcos, Texas which is about 15 min away from Kyle, small world :) . Can you send me pictures? My email is [email protected].

I may be able to swing rescuing it with my boyfriend if it is free ;) I am not for sure because I need to discuss this with him but I would like to communicate privately.

All I have to say about this is that at 15 you aren't sure of what exactly it is you want to focus on and it is hard to make a real commitment at that age. What is most responsible is finding a good home for it when and if you decide you want to do something else. I think that with the situation you have put you and your chameleon in, you are resolving it in the most responsible way possible and I respect you for putting yourself out there and getting on a forum and asking for help instead of giving the cham to someone you don't trust and forgetting it and not telling anyone in fear of being judged.

I live in San Marcos, Texas which is about 15 min away from Kyle, small world :) . Can you send me pictures? My email is [email protected].

I may be able to swing rescuing it with my boyfriend if it is free ;) I am not for sure because I need to discuss this with him but I would like to communicate privately.

All I have to say about this is that at 15 you aren't sure of what exactly it is you want to focus on and it is hard to make a real commitment at that age. What is most responsible is finding a good home for it when and if you decide you want to do something else. I think that with the situation you have put you and your chameleon in, you are resolving it in the most responsible way possible and I respect you for putting yourself out there and getting on a forum and asking for help instead of giving the cham to someone you don't trust and forgetting it and not telling anyone in fear of being judged.

i emailed you pics :D

I hope a mod deletes or locks this thread now because anything posted now, as shown, is just going to be unnecessary jabs at the guy who posted.

Back
Top Bottom