Where to get arcadia supplements?

Well I have an extra boost to my sparkle these days. ;)
But I will teach you my ways!
Step 1. Think before you type. Will this comment make someone mad or make them smile?
Step 2. Remember the golden rule.
Step 3. Kindness costs nothing. (in most cases that is lol)
Step 4. The internet has eyes. (thrown in for creepy factor since you like scary movies)
Step 5. Don't do anything I say. I am too nice for my own good. :hilarious:

You're telling jox to be nice...

I'm nice too in my emails, I was taught to always thank people for their time. I have good manners until people give me a reason not to lol.

I'm a dude though. My wife will talk to someone on the phone or go to a store and she'll be like oooo that guy was so nice. Meanwhile I practically get the middle finger. Hmmm

Hey did you see they have a formula for CuC. Like wtf man I need to move back to the Europe

Attachments

• CA9C83CF-BF55-4F2A-B237-C11ABB833209.png
    CA9C83CF-BF55-4F2A-B237-C11ABB833209.png
    514.3 KB · Views: 96
Hey did you see they have a formula for CuC. Like wtf man I need to move back to the Europe
Yeah can't get that one here either. I was looking at the shed support one. I thought it was really cool. They need a Vitamin A one to add into their supplements. I loved their products but I was not going to feed a pinky mouse for vitamin A. lol

Yeah can't get that one here either. I was looking at the shed support one. I thought it was really cool. They need a Vitamin A one to add into their supplements. I loved their products but I was not going to feed a pinky mouse for vitamin A. lol
I would feed a pinky is I could get my homies to eat it. Maybe I should try this fancy Arcadia stuff finally :unsure: But I want that CuC supplement morning wood Isn’t good enough now

I would feed a pinky is I could get my homies to eat it. Maybe I should try this fancy Arcadia stuff finally :unsure: But I want that CuC supplement morning wood Isn’t good enough now
The feed schedule is nuts. You have to put it down on a calendar to make sure your doing it correctly. I went off of it because I wanted something with A in it. If they every brought in an A supplement then I would go back to it though.

The feed schedule is nuts. You have to put it down on a calendar to make sure your doing it correctly. I went off of it because I wanted something with A in it. If they every brought in an A supplement then I would go back to it though.
They make there own custom dirt!! Bro I’m done I’m moving across the pond, Italy I’m coming back!!

What’s the reason the stuff isn’t approved here?

Back
Top Bottom