Where to get arcadia supplements?

Ah didn’t know this. From what I know of the schedule I just gotta ask why you want to use it lol
That is just their recommended schedule. I like the ingredient list and it makes for a good regular supplement. I think anyone could mix it into their regular regime. I would often just go back and forth with that and sticky tongues alternating. I dust/gutload with a lot of random stuff though, I'm all about the shotgun approach. I like repashy too, but I don't like that repashy cal plus lod has d3 and there isn't one with the same ingredients without the d3. I messaged back and forth with john courtney smith a couple years ago about supplementing my Parsons, he said he likes to go by feeds rather than scheduled days for supplements. Thought this was a good idea because our chams don't always eat on days they are supposed to or don't eat the same amounts. So to sum it up, I just like their approach and thinking behind their products. I tend to be biased towards European approaches towards nutrition, i even buy baby formula from Germany lol.

Do you follow the Arcadia schedule or have a custom schedule when using their products?
I customize it, although I have no problem with their schedule. I just have my own way of doing things that has worked well. I don't like strict schedules in general though, get the required d3, vit A, and correct the calcium phosphorous ratio of feeders and from there just mix it up and constantly vary gutload and dusting. IMO you'll be less likely to get a nutritional deficiency that way.

I would like to know what dark matter is composed of
I googled for you:
Dark matter is a form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe and about a quarter of its total energy density. The majority of dark matter is thought to be non-baryonic in nature, possibly being composed of some as-yet undiscovered subatomic particles.

I googled for you:
Dark matter is a form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe and about a quarter of its total energy density. The majority of dark matter is thought to be non-baryonic in nature, possibly being composed of some as-yet undiscovered subatomic particles.

I need answers becca! Not guesses!

I googled for you:
Yeah the stuff that gave Jak powers 218DD7AA-5398-40C3-BBFD-B7F656C8DCE9.png
Oh you know I like to toss out a bit of my sparkle here and there :hilarious:
Teach me how to not be a grumpy troll then:LOL:

Yeah the stuff that gave Jak powersView attachment 243450

Teach me how to not be a grumpy troll then:LOL:
Well I have an extra boost to my sparkle these days. ;)
But I will teach you my ways!
Step 1. Think before you type. Will this comment make someone mad or make them smile?
Step 2. Remember the golden rule.
Step 3. Kindness costs nothing. (in most cases that is lol)
Step 4. The internet has eyes. (thrown in for creepy factor since you like scary movies)
Step 5. Don't do anything I say. I am too nice for my own good. :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom