Where to find Breeders who breed ANKARAMYS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny84

Hello All,

Can I get some help on finding reputable breeders who breed and sell ANKARAMYS (AKA "The PINK Panther")?

I want to add an awesome looking male and female to my collection...hopefully start breeding my own (but after I have the art of the whole thing down) (I have posted a thread about my current project of Ambilobe Panther Hatchlings and 14 of them are doing awesome!)

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!:D

upper right corner of the site.
click the ads that scroll by. or... click the link at the top righ that says view our sponsors. ;)

Okay Guys, I have contacted several site sponsors with no luck yet and LanceCham doesn't have any available at this time...does anyone know or have any of these awesome "Pink Panthers" available? I want this Locale to be my next project....these guys look AWESOME!!!

Any more help will be much appreciated!

Johnny

if no one has them, no one has them..

you can try contacting a few peopel to see about imports, but that costs... alot.

Is it Pricey?

If no has them, I get that no one has them! :D But someone out there has to have a pair of these or at least a male or female available:D:D

Who would I contact about importing this Locale and how expensive are we talking??:)

None of the site sponsors work with ankaramy. Trust me, I have called every single on of them :) I was really interested in getting one before I got my faly.
Even the nonsponsored chameleon websites that claim they work with them do not. I called them too :)
That's awesome that you have some reefer. Are they unrelated? Are you trying to breed?

How long Ago??

None of the site sponsors work with ankaramy. Trust me, I have called every single on of them :) I was really interested in getting one before I got my faly.
Even the nonsponsored chameleon websites that claim they work with them do not. I called them too :)
That's awesome that you have some reefer. Are they unrelated? Are you trying to breed?

How long ago were you trying to find some Ankaramy? LanceCham had some hatch back in Novemeber, but I missed my chance on get 1 or 2 from him when they were ready. But hopefully I can find a pair, I want to breed these guys and try to get them popular again:D:D

Is this an Ankaramy AKA "Pink Panther"???

Hey guys/gals...I have someone emailing me saying when they bought this chameleon they were buying him as an ambilobe panther...but after growing up he is this color! Now is this an Ankaramy or is this just a unique colored ambilobe?

Thanks a ton!:D

Attachments

• 20120514_132943_resized_3.jpg
    20120514_132943_resized_3.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 20120514_132918_resized.jpg
    20120514_132918_resized.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 20120514_132541_resized.jpg
    20120514_132541_resized.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 139
Hey guys/gals...I have someone emailing me saying when they bought this chameleon they were buying him as an ambilobe panther...but after growing up he is this color! Now is this an Ankaramy or is this just a unique colored ambilobe?

Thanks a ton!:D

I believe these to be Ambi x Ank crosses. And it all seems to stems from The Chameleon Company's "Hyperion", who is an awesome looking Red Bar Ambliobe.

See "Spawn" in this thread, an offspring of "Hyperion"
https://www.chameleonforums.com/spawn-hyperion-offspring-79820/

I think they are beautiful animals regardless. Love the pink hues.

Possibly the female of the pairing was Ankarmy or a cross herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom