Where to find a Flexarium or Screened enclosure?

Benjaminx3

I'm having so much trouble finding the right kind/size. Here's a picture of my chameleon along with her current enclosure. http://riseofthevulpes.tumblr.com/private/17279954319/tumblr_lz3fxyNadZ1qe6a34

Firstly, I know it's wrong, that's why I'm in such a hurry to find a new one.

What I need to specifically know is: WHere can I get a Flexarium or Screened enclosure BESIDES Exo-Terra or FLChams. It has to be able to be shipped to the US, preferably shipped within the US so shipping isn't crazily priced.

I'd also like to know where I can get decorations and such and what exactly I should get?
If I have to buy from FL Chams, I will, but we're a little tight on money, and would love the cheapest possible

no, she can go in an adult size cage now. The bigger the better! Why keep buying cages if you don't have to?

That, is debatable.
I personally do not agree.
You will need a 2x2x4 within a year, no matter what.
I put my 3month panther in a 3x3x5, then started free-ranging him a month later with no issues.
It will all depend on your situation, but I personally dont see the point in spending money on a cage that Im only going to use for a few months, when I can just get one forever cage.
The "issues" I hear with using an adult enclosure off the bat, are to do with the cham finding its food.
If this starts to be an issue, cup or even hand feeding can be done.
A chameleon will always be happier in a larger space.
I recomend the 2x2x4 from DIY. I dont have alot of experience with different cages, but I cant find anything about my DIY I dont like, and would get another from them if I needed one.:)

Okay! o: Thanks guys~
Um, what about enclosure accessories?I see a lot of people with trees and stuff, neat looking vines, and sticks that go across the enclosure.

I have vines, but mine are kind of.. I guess you could say tough? They don't bend well and stuff. I'm really interested about trees and those stick things.

Um, what about enclosure accessories?I see a lot of people with trees and stuff, neat looking vines, and sticks that go across the enclosure.

I have vines, but mine are kind of.. I guess you could say tough? They don't bend well and stuff. I'm really interested about trees and those stick things.

I believe lll reptiles sells all the vines. Most pet stores sell the bio vines. They work great. You can use sticks from outside trees. Just make sure they are washed really good and have no bug infestations of any kind. Live plants are best to use. Ficus, pothos and Sheffelera are some of the popular ones. Make sure and repot with organic soil or soil that contains no fertilizers. Cover the soil with some large river rocks to keep your cham from eating the soil. Make sure the rocks are large enough so she cannot swallow them.

I use one bendy vine, but everything else I get from outside.
Well aside from my sheffleras and hibiscus, I buy those:p
All my vines and sticks are carefully selected from the wild though.
Just go outside, and find things that you think will work. Blast them good with a hose, and stay away from things that look infested with bugs or somthing, and put them in the cage.
I also dont "secure" anything with zip ties, push pins or anything like that, other than the hooks that my pothos hangs from. I just weave them all together. Its free simple, and works great!

I just got my 2x2x4 Reptibreeze from Amazon and it was 86. Just as a sidenote! I don't know if you've already purchased the DIY one. I would love to have one of those in the future, but every dollar for me counts so the 13 dollar different allowed me to get a UVB bulb. hahaha. Well, I hope that was helpful!

Post pics when you're done!

Back
Top Bottom