Where to buy

sg634116

Hello everyone! I am new to the site and joined because I have been wanted to get a chameleon for a while now but have been having trouble finding a humane reptile dealer to purchase from and that where I need your guys' help! Obviously, I wanted to avoid Petsmart and Petco, but any of the online stores I have researched have been coming up with mixed reviews. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on a reputable and humane company I could get my chameleon from? If they are in Indiana, Ohio or Kentucky and I could pick her up in person that would be even better! Thank you!

I am a Panther breeder in Indiana, but my latest batch of little ones aren't ready yet (just over a month old at this point and I won't sell any under 3 months).

I do know a good guy in Ohio if you want to message me I would be happy to point you his way.

do you drive a brz? i saw your username and i have one lol
Yup, in the market for something new. On the fence between a 2018 BMW M2 and the new Audi S3.

IMG_20180708_175923.jpg

I am a Panther breeder in Indiana, but my latest batch of little ones aren't ready yet (just over a month old at this point and I won't sell any under 3 months).

I do know a good guy in Ohio if you want to message me I would be happy to point you his way.
That would be fantastic! Unfortunately, Panthers seem to be a bit out of my budget but if you could let me know about the guy in Ohio, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, I love these wheels. Powder coated in matte bronze. Here's another pic
View attachment 265462
Dope what kinda wheels are they i wish i woulda gone bronze for my car i got black konig hypergram wheels 245/35 18 i dont have any good photos of it but this is when i was putting the wheels on i have bc racing coils on now tho aswell

Attachments

• 20190318_152400[1].jpg
    20190318_152400[1].jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 57
Dope what kinda wheels are they i wish i woulda gone bronze for my car i got black konig hypergram wheels 245/35 18 i dont have any good photos of it but this is when i was putting the wheels on i have bc racing coils on now tho aswell
They are XXR 527's, they are inexpensive wheels. You can buy them in matte bronze but the paint is garbage, it started pealing in less than a year. Bronze looks great on WRB cars.

Back
Top Bottom