Where to buy Silkworms?

DASVlDANlYA

Hi everyone!! I know i can google this and get a ton of websites, but I wanted to know which websites you all trust to buy silkworms and other feeders in general. I get a little paranoid with some websites because I hear things about the feeders being sick/ having some sorta virus and all that so I'd love to hear what you guys think! I already get all my feeders from rainbowmealworms.com and my Veiled cham is very happy with them but that website doesn't sell silkworms ...so yeah!

Hi everyone!! I know i can google this and get a ton of websites, but I wanted to know which websites you all trust to buy silkworms and other feeders in general. I get a little paranoid with some websites because I hear things about the feeders being sick/ having some sorta virus and all that so I'd love to hear what you guys think! I already get all my feeders from rainbowmealworms.com and my Veiled cham is very happy with them but that website doesn't sell silkworms ...so yeah!
Coastal silkworms

http://www.reptilesupplyco.com/394-wholesale-silkworms

Back
Top Bottom