Where to buy Reverse Osmosis / Distilled Water for Mister

BenjiTheCham

Established Member
Quick question...
Where does everyone buy their reverse osmosis / distilled water from? I have been trying to find the cheapest place to do so. I would prefer a place where I could pump my own into a container, but it isn't necessary. I thought Petco sells it, but i'm not quite sure.

I have been putting this off for quite a while and I have been using tap water (and have already had to clean it) and since i'm getting my cham tomorrow i figure it's time for me to actually use this water.

The fish store that I usually go to sells RO water, but it is a half an hour drive from me so I was hoping to find somewhere closer. Possible a chain like PetCo or Cub. If anyone happens to live in Minneapolis and have any recommendations that would be great too..

also, does anyone know about Petco? I thought that they have RO water in a pump, but I was reading that it isn't actually RO water or something like that. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

I just don't want to deal with my mister getting clogged again.

also, does anyone know about Petco? I thought that they have RO water in a pump, but I was reading that it isn't actually RO water or something like that. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.

I just don't want to deal with my mister getting clogged again.
Make sure the tank is covered with something so nothing grows in there, and make sure nothing falls in the water reservoir.

I do the same as @Grayson Payne , and I buy 10 at a time, and they last me at least 1 month, but that depends on how often and how long you mist.
Really?!? I seem to only go through 1.5 gal a week! I have a glass enclosure, so it takes water more time to dry out so maybe you mist more than me, but idek tbh. That just seems like a lot.

You probably don’t have enough line pressure and most likely need a booster pump.
Okay thanks, I haven’t used it in years (it was supposed to be for my saltwater aquarium) and I’m planning on trying it again sometime this week to see if it would work normally, that was just my experience from a few years ago

Back
Top Bottom