where to buy cheap Bulk BSFL and Wax

kelly_girl199

Avid Member
Im looking for an inexpensive person to buy bulk Black soldier Fly Larvae and wax worms. To get everything in one shot. Wax are mainly for my sugar gliders. I have a few skinnies that are extremely active and need the extra fats. PLUS they all arre crazy over them and black solider flies.

Im looking for an inexpensive person to buy bulk Black soldier Fly Larvae and wax worms. To get everything in one shot. Wax are mainly for my sugar gliders. I have a few skinnies that are extremely active and need the extra fats. PLUS they all arre crazy over them and black solider flies.
Online bait/fishing stores, eBay, Timberline Fisheries, etc. probably

Online bait/fishing stores, eBay, Timberline Fisheries, etc. probably
I normally buy bsfl from Ebay but the person I always order from sends them in coffee grounds like every time. So I have to wash them all off, then let them feed a few days before feeding off. And then i saw Bait shops on Ebay but I was having trouble finding a place that sold both and possibly other feeders. I just like to use the bsfl very often and wax as treats. I have reached and supers always. But just trying to find someone who sells bulk in multiple feeders.

Timberline Fisheries has 1000 count bulk vitabug wax worms for ~$30 and regular for ~$26. Fluker’s Farms has 1000 count bulk BSFL for a little less than $10. Mulberry Farms has 1000 count bulk BSFL for ~$25. None of this includes shipping, by the way.

I want around like 500 wax and 1000 bsfl. But thank you for tips. I may just order them separately off Ebay again.

Flukers was the cheapest I found on BSFL. I seldom use wax worms so I wouldn't know. Might be cheaper to order from 2 different places.

I get them from Symton and vivotein. I think they are shipped in some substrate that looks like peat or cocofibre, I never looked at it too closely. I use a large sifter to separate as much as possible. I hope it isn't coffee grounds, not sure I really want my reps on caffine.

I get them from Symton and vivotein. I think they are shipped in some substrate that looks like peat or cocofibre, I never looked at it too closely. I use a large sifter to separate as much as possible. I hope it isn't coffee grounds, not sure I really want my reps on caffine.

I would think you'd notice the smell. Give it a whiff next time! :)

I got healthy worms from both places but the last order from vivotein unforunately had two very small pieces of broken glass in it. Fortunately I screen them out real good so I found it and previous orders did not have this so not saying avoid them, but just check any bsfl orders carefully when sifting. I let them know of the issue so hopefully whatever happened is being taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom