Where to Buy Baby Jacksons?

NDO

I haven't been able to find any reputable sellers that have baby male jacksons.

Managed to find a $20 baby male jackson on a website though....Don't even want to know whats up with that.

Try the Kenyan Xanth Project on Facebook the breeders there will have many babies that have had good care. There may even be someone in your area.

Not to Hijack but I would assume these sites are acceptable for all species correct? Not many Yemen breeders where I live and the ones on FLCHams look beautiful.

Not to Hijack but I would assume these sites are acceptable for all species correct? Not many Yemen breeders where I live and the ones on FLCHams look beautiful.
Yes for any species they sell, they are known to be good site to buy from. them or our own members on the forums

For shipping purposes would it be best to go juvenile instead of baby or does that matter. They are asking for a lot more money for their Yemen but at least you know the bloodlines.

For shipping purposes would it be best to go juvenile instead of baby or does that matter. They are asking for a lot more money for their Yemen but at least you know the bloodlines.
You could do any it doesnt matter much as long as they pack them well, i got two of my chams as appropriately aged babies shipped. What is concerning at this time of the year is the heat.

Yeah, since I live in socal the temp is a big concern. Been very hot her lately. Thanks for the information and maybe I will wait till it cools down to order anything.

Back
Top Bottom