Where to buy acadia supplements?

So with arcadia do I need earthporo-a, earthpro-ca and RevitaliseD3?
A deep question with no easy answer. If your uvb game is on point, then additional d3 may not be required. If your gutloading game is on point, then retinol might not be required (this last one’s a big MIGHT). Magnesium ( which is the benefit of calcium pro) is a crucial component for nutrition, but again, a lot will depend on your gutload.

What your Cham needs for supplementation involves other aspects of your husbandry strategy. Optimal uv will negate the need for dietary d3, and commercial gutloads combined with high carotenoid feed might make additional retinol unnecessary.

Ive been using stickytongue indoor which has a small amount of d3 on every feeding, its not the same as other dusters. So i would like to keep d3 in their system even if every 2 weeks which i assume in acadia is the RevitaliseD3. And then alternate once a week would be the earthpro-a and every feed is the earthpro-ca. I feel like my male panther has grown to not like the stickytongue as much and its about time to buy so thought i would try acadia.

Back
Top Bottom