Where there's a way there's a Nosey Be

Ryan Jarosek

I was able to take some pictures of my Nosey Be today. He is a mean SOB. WOW. He fought me and lunged like a mad Cham. I was able to get him out side to sun a little and get some of his blues.

His sire is Fingen from the Kammers. He is 5 - 5.5 months old. He is not named as of yet. I picked him up specifically for the red dots and the red on his Rostral Process and Lateral Crest. He is a beautiful whitish green when he is sleeping. He is showing really deep blues already. Look at the progression in the pics below. I am blown away by him.

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

My setup

Lastly here is my setup now. aka my Living room. Most furniture is gone now except for the couch and a TV. Thought I would share. All cages are hooked up to the misting system. They are also divided so they cannot see one another (Hard to see that in the photo). I added six Chams total this weekend to my collection. I am so tired of building cages and buying plants. :D

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

That chameleon is awesome, He is gonna be awwwwesome when he gets a little bigger. Also nice setup best one I've seen so far actually.:D
Oh yeah, Wazzup:D

It looks great Ryan! Your new Nosy Be is gorgeous too! I wish I had your cage building skills!

Awesome looking guy! I am having a mind blank on who sired my Nosy Elwood at the Kammers... I think i mistakenly deleted the info off of my comp..oops:eek: I'll have to look into that again. But I am 90% sure I have one of Fingons sons as well Very cool!

The setups are looking nice man!

Good looking be' Ryan! I like the "cham room" too! Wheres the couch?!:) Those plastic shelving racks work out pretty well ..i cut out the middle of mine to allow for drainage..perfect.

Back
Top Bottom