where should i buy?

Fortyo

Where to buy?

i want to start feeding my cham some hornworms and silkworms as treats but i have no clue where! Anyone kno where i can buy some near huntington beach california?

Where to buy?

i want to start feeding my cham some hornworms and silkworms as treats but i have no clue where! Anyone kno where i can buy some near huntington beach california?

online.
mulberryfarms.com
coastalsilkworms.com
or come tonight at SBCK meeting. there will be plenty of bugs to choose there :)

online.
mulberryfarms.com
coastalsilkworms.com
or come tonight at SBCK meeting. there will be plenty of bugs to choose there :)

HUH? theres a meeting in huntington beach tonite? what? haha

ok il check thse websites thank you

I've had excellent service and excellent product from Coastalsilkworms. The silkworm pods are great!

Steep? I did research on places that sold hornworms and they offered the most per cup and cheapest in price

https://www.chameleonforums.com/other-places-buy-hornworms-16430/

Unknown for how many per cup from some places.

Mulberry has slashed their price down quite a while since you did your last research.
The chow that they have always last until some of the worms turn into pupae and some still left over.
I haven't ordered any yet from great lake. so, idk how much chow they offer.
mulberry farms -> 4 cups 12 - 20 worms $29.95+ shipping
Great Lakes -> 4 cups 14 -15 worms $32.95+ shipping
Plus, i am guessing shipping probably cheaper for you, fortyo, and I, since all of us are in California knowing that mulberryfarms located in San Diego.

Or you could order from a forum sponsor lol :p

Georgia Bugs has everything you'd need, FF cultures, Silkworms, Crickets, Hornworms, Dubia, you name it :)

Mulberry has slashed their price down quite a while since you did your last research.
The chow that they have always last until some of the worms turn into pupae and some still left over.
I haven't ordered any yet from great lake. so, idk how much chow they offer.
mulberry farms -> 4 cups 12 - 20 worms $29.95+ shipping
Great Lakes -> 4 cups 14 -15 worms $32.95+ shipping
Plus, i am guessing shipping probably cheaper for you, fortyo, and I, since all of us are in California knowing that mulberryfarms located in San Diego.

I just bought 4 cups from great lakes for $34 + $6 shipping and the count was 27-30 per cup. I guess everyone is cutting prices.

Back
Top Bottom