Where should I buy Dubia roaches?

Yeah mine don't smell either and I have them in the garage and had them there thru summer and we live in AZ where it gets hot and no smell. But good luck ?
Thanks! I just ended up clearing out all iI had left (not a lot) and I'll start over. I'm going to create a separate thread for more questions.

Just saying, literally any respectable bug salesman will throw in extras ;) My dubia have been low for a while, but if you're ever looking for something else LMK. Dubia are awesome if your cham likes them, but their sluggish nature makes it a hit or miss.

As for the suggested places, you can't go wrong with any of the sites mentioned. I've had/heard good experiences with them all.

Just saying, literally any respectable bug salesman will throw in extras ;) My dubia have been low for a while, but if you're ever looking for something else LMK. Dubia are awesome if your cham likes them, but their sluggish nature makes it a hit or miss.
Okay! Thanks!

As for the suggested places, you can't go wrong with any of the sites mentioned. I've had/heard good experiences with them all.
But James has GBRs...?

“As for the suggested places, you can't go wrong with any of the sites mentioned. I've had/heard good experiences with them all.”

I learned long ago, only the best businesses will recommend their competitors. It’s the slimy ones that bad mouth the competition.

“As for the suggested places, you can't go wrong with any of the sites mentioned. I've had/heard good experiences with them all.”

I learned long ago, only the best businesses will recommend their competitors. It’s the slimy ones that bad mouth the competition.
Well I’ll tell you that that’s true of James. Good guy.

Back
Top Bottom