Where do i buy dubias roaches? CANADA!!

Ugh i feel your pain!!!!
also do you feed just the black soldier fly larvae? Im im Alberta, do you think the larvae would keep for shipping and stuff?

Dear Pascal_sunny. For one I would like to send you this site .
The prices are good fast shipping.
Right now the specials are on. thewormlady.ca in Ontario.Explains all beneficial stuff for reptiles and Chameleons .
As for BSFL ( Black Soldier flies Larvae or grubs) they are wonderful due to the Calcium to Phosphorus ratio being low a 2:1.ratio No need to dust. They are able to tolerate Hot and to cold 55-60F Look at the site. good read about BSFL.
It's great to see them morph into Flies, and seeing your Chameleon doing the natural predator instinct. I take few out at room temp ,and feed them.When they Morph it's a Fly that's the treat..
Dubia Roach good luck in Canada .One day soon.
Take care. Check all the other Insect and stuff. @.thewormlady.ca

THANKS A MILLION This all seemed like a great idea...until i discovered roaches are illegal in Canada UGHHHH NO FUN!!! thanks anyways :) any other ideas for staple foods a veiled chameleon could be on other than crickets?
I didn’t know they were illegal… I live in bc Canada and my gf just got me 40 Dubai roaches from someone she knows so I am trying to start my own colony for my veiled chameleon and leopard gecko!!

I didn’t know they were illegal… I live in bc Canada and my gf just got me 40 Dubai roaches from someone she knows so I am trying to start my own colony for my veiled chameleon and leopard gecko!!
dont tell people you have them then... It is all hush hush up there.

I feed my guy mealworms and wax worms I think they are called (but most of those died And my baby girl didn’t like them!) I also try to get her to eat greens and fruit and such! But she seems not to like them :/ I read that younger guys won’t really eat much greens a fruit but as they get older will!

image.png

But, my advice all round is https://dubiaroaches.com
EXCELLENT customer service. They overstock the shipment by at least 10%. DOAs are near zero.

Here's my order I received today medium hornworms ($5) and 100+ small/med roaches ($15), add $7 for shipping and not bad for approx $25 (it arrived within 48 hours). These folks are my go to now.

IMG_4602 2.jpeg
IMG_4603.jpeg

They also do loads of isopods, insect raising stuff, give 10% off first order, and if you type in 'Freebee2020' you get to chose from a free item (50 waxworms, 100 nutribugs, etc) with each order. Tell them Mark Corkin referred you, maybe they'll drop me a credit 8D.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom