Where did you get your Melleri?

SS4Luck

Established Member
So i thought I was out of a job, and sold off basically everything but my one panther. So Ive got some spare $$ for a new reptile :D

Ive always loved Melleri after seeing Kevin's in his free range, so Im wondering. Where did you get your melleri? CB or not and what ballpark did you pay.

Id love a hatchling but sometimes beggers cant be chosers and I get that

first one i got was ch and it was a gift. it came from the long beach expo 2nd one came from a pet store. and 3rd came from a breeding partner. i believe they were all around 125 each

We got two from Amazing Blue Reptiles at the Vegas expo. They are awesome. (The melleri and Amazing Blue!) The most recent is a rescue from a private party. (Craigslist, in poor health)

All 3 are WC. I usually see them priced $125 to $150

Bought my new baby off chams1 on the forum. But you are to late on that clutch I think. He is awesome. I am doing an intro thread tonight.

I would LOVE a baby or younger one. I love watching them grow and mature and invent themselves

Bought my new baby off chams1 on the forum. But you are to late on that clutch I think. He is awesome. I am doing an intro thread tonight.

I sent a PM just in case lol

Back
Top Bottom