Where can i buy silkworms in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safari

I have been through many websites numerous times and never seem to find any silkworms in stock. What are some sites for some thanks.

Got some last week from coastal Silkworms.

Wish someone was close enough to come get some and the horn worms they sent the wrong size, but were very nice about fixing the problem. what should I do with the ones that I can not feed to my Chams? They are way to big for them and I have no clue what to do now.

Got some last week from coastal Silkworms.

Wish someone was close enough to come get some and the horn worms they sent the wrong size, but were very nice about fixing the problem. what should I do with the ones that I can not feed to my Chams? They are way to big for them and I have no clue what to do now.

Why not raise some for your Cham. Here's a great blog if you are interested.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/pigglett79/723-hornworm-pupating.html

Where are you located? I would come get some from ya

Lexington Ky I have about 25 or 30 silkworms and about 10 hornworms about 5 to 6 inches long and fat as pigs.... made the mistake of ordering the pods so they are big and fat if yours is big enough to enjoy them you can have them.

I also spent a long amount of time searching for sites that sell silks. 8 out of 10 were sold out.. Coastal only had them available in the east coast, and it would've cost way too much to get them to me here in Cali.

I found a site called buyfruitflies.com and bought a 50 cup and food for the silks. This is my first buy from the site, and my first buy of silks. I'll let you guys know how it goes

As far as the poster who wants to know what to do with the oversized hornworms, why not let them cocoon and hatch the moths? They make excellent treats for your cham.. Although Idk how big your cham is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom