Where can i buy a Parsons Chameleon?

Oh goodness, he didn't see the price tag lol. Getting a Parsons is like being on the waiting list for Green Bay Packers seasons tickets...

You have to join the club first: https://www.chameleonforums.com/index.php?page=akts

Then you can apply for one.

LOL I'm flattered Snake:D! I have only got two and no females currently. If you are considering working with Calumma parsonii they are the most high maintenance species of chameleon I have ever worked with. They only seem to be available in the states once every couple of years and when they show up they go expensive and go fast.

Oh goodness, he didn't see the price tag lol. Getting a Parsons is like being on the waiting list for Green Bay Packers seasons tickets...

Pricetag? Packers?

Nonsense...

And by the way, that is priceless lol

No, it cost $12.57 exactly.

I don't get it???? Where was the price of the Parson's listed???

It wasnt, a very valid question Carol.

There is a waiting list? lol You are talking to a BEARS fan here!!:D

No, now this is nonsense again...

You just need to have a lot of money and know the right people. :)

This is the most valid, helpful answer.

LOL I'm flattered Snake:D! I have only got two and no females currently. If you are considering working with Calumma parsonii they are the most high maintenance species of chameleon I have ever worked with. They only seem to be available in the states once every couple of years and when they show up they go expensive and go fast.

What? What are you flattered about? No one has mentioned you at all!

Whats wrong with you people? I can only speculate...

What? What are you flattered about? No one has mentioned you at all!

Whats wrong with you people? I can only speculate...

Your first link quota says hello Motherlode Chameleon. I assumed you were referring to me:D. No hard feelings at all David.

I think your a confused snake!

Last edited:
Damn, I feel like I took the bait by just checking this post. Not sure if I should be laughing or insulted.

My only advice to the original poster is this: don't make the Parson's your first Cham, be sure to get experience with other species first.

To the rest O you basterd's :p visualize an single extended finger :eek:

Your first link quota says hello Motherlode Chameleon. I assumed you were referring to me:D. No hard feelings at all David.

I think your a confused snake!

*You're

No sir, I know where my towel is thank you...

...of course no hard feelings!

It said Pssh when I clicked it. I think it just says whoever is logged in's username. :)

Correct.

That program is comedy. Snake your a bastard for trying to leave us hanging.

Its not as though I programmed it, and I felt like I was left hanging...

Damn, I feel like I took the bait by just checking this post. Not sure if I should be laughing or insulted.

My only advice to the original poster is this: don't make the Parson's your first Cham, be sure to get experience with other species first.

To the rest O you basterd's :p visualize an single extended finger :eek:

Visualization in full effect, in Technicolor®...

And the op is wondering where the hell this thread is going lol... My advice on parsons is going to second the other poster who sais it already, do not make a Parsons your first chameleon lol.

Back
Top Bottom