where are you from

Howdy,

As listed in my "Location", Manhattan Beach, CA is where I've lived my entire life (too many decades to mention). It's just about 4-5 miles south of LAX, where I landed last night after a week-long business trip (missed the Anaheim NARBC show because of it :mad:) to Germany. Really glad to be home. My wife is even more happy since she doesn't have to feed critters anymore :eek:.

hey everyone im from brooklyn new york where are you from??

A fellow Brooklynite. 11219 currently, but raised in Flatbush. (Although I did live in Boston for a dozen years, I have found my way back...)

I really wish that all the classified and for sale forums included location in the subject... would be nice if I could view sorted by distance...

Straight out of the Silicon Valley, I'm from Milpitas, CA. Not far from all the headquarters of Google, Adobe, Yahoo, Maxtor, Seagate, Nvidia Etc....the list goes on and on.

Was raised as a military brat travelling the world. Got married 24 years ago and have lived in a small town called Metter, Georgia ever since - Right next door to Portal, Georgia where the winning powerball ticket was purchased.

I'm from Moscow, but for the time being I live in Belgrade, Serbia. Coming back to Moscow in summer

where do i hang my hat

Originally from Montreal (yea,french) now live in Oakville Ontario Canada
(20 miles from toronto,far enough but just close enough from a major city)

Another New Yorker here! But I'm not from the city...well I was born down by the city but now I'm a country mouse up in Putnam County ;-)

Albuquerque *NEW*Mexico One of the 50 United states of america
You all seem Smarter than the average Forum Goers,But i add the last part as U would be suprised at how often i talk to people ,online or at my work who ask how it is living in mexico...or tell me they cant hear my mexican accent ... lol.

Re:

(If I am bringing up something, that has been hashed here many times before, please forgive me as a newbie to the forum...)

Do we have enough New Yorkers to warrant a New York Chameleon meet-up? Is there sufficient interest?

I admit that I have motivations now to network with local owners...

My contact info is public.

Another New Yorker here! But I'm not from the city...well I was born down by the city but now I'm a country mouse up in Putnam County ;-)

Back
Top Bottom