Where are all the Silkworms??

Coastal Silkworms ( i checked Eastcoast, not Westcoast) has some. I was just on their website. They have pods and small silks. No big ones though

silkworms

Petsmart has Silkworms if there is any of those stores near you.

I feel more comfortable feeding those to my chams than the others with hard exo-shells. I glanced over an article elsewhere and it said that silkworms were fattening and not very good either for chams. If I possibly have a gravid Jackson wouldnt silkworms actually help my female supplement her babies as opposed to not feeding them ?

I feel more comfortable feeding those to my chams than the others with hard exo-shells. I glanced over an article elsewhere and it said that silkworms were fattening and not very good either for chams. If I possibly have a gravid Jackson wouldnt silkworms actually help my female supplement her babies as opposed to not feeding them ?

Are you sure they sell silkworms at petsmart? They don't at the one near my home.

Silks are not fattening, they are actually very healthy. Could you be thinking of Superworms?

Yeah I just ordered a pod of 50 small silks from Coastal Silkworms (East coast). They got here the other day. They should still be in stock.

Your thinking of superworms

I've foolishly ordered 1000 silkworm eggs without paying the extra $7 for the cold pack. Can I put most of them in the fridge until I need them or will it be too late and I'll just end up killing them? Ordered them from Coastal Silkworms, incredibly good value.

I've foolishly ordered 1000 silkworm eggs without paying the extra $7 for the cold pack. Can I put most of them in the fridge until I need them or will it be too late and I'll just end up killing them? Ordered them from Coastal Silkworms, incredibly good value.

Hmm.. I would call Coastal about that one. I'm sure they can give you some advice. I doubt it's the first time they've dealt with this type of mistake.

You could at least try and see if it works out. It's better than tossing all of them.

You cheapa$$... :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346332134763.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346332134763.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 175
Thanks, I just ordered from them today. I couldn't get on their site the other day so I thought they had folded, they must have had a bug in works (no...actually, yes, pun intended lol)

Back
Top Bottom