Where and How much.

bakednowningz

12115850_1192749834072003_6459144407424901419_n.jpg

So I've been definitely thinking about another Chameleon. It seems any real Chameleon lover has some sort of Panther that displays their favorite colors and such. I absolutely have fell in love with this guys colors. I've been reading on them, and they seem easy to maintain compared to some other difficult Chams.

What I want to know, is what this specific Panther with these colors. What is it called?

Also what might these run for. I know Panthers are known to be on the expensive side, I'd really not like to spend over 150 for it. Even if I have to get her as a baby that's fine

Thoughts?

Males are the ones that color up nicely like the one you pictured. Nosy Faly's run on the pricey side. I just bought a male Ambilobe Panther for $225 shipped, but the breeder was running a special so usually they are higher than that.

Males are the ones that color up nicely like the one you pictured. Nosy Faly's run on the pricey side. I just bought a male Ambilobe Panther for $225 shipped, but the breeder was running a special so usually they are higher than that.

Ah dam... That is indeed pricey I'd have to find a good deal with someone looking to give it a new home and cant keep it sort of deal... Good to know, I think they look absolutely amazing

View attachment 112039

So I've been definitely thinking about another Chameleon. It seems any real Chameleon lover has some sort of Panther that displays their favorite colors and such.

Your comment really rubbed me the wrong way. What do you mean, "any real chameleon lover has some sort of Panther"?????

Chameleons as a group are a lot more than just panthers, which, by the way I find quite unappealing to look at. While I love some of their colors, I find them--dare I say it--coarse and with a rather unappealing, common face and expression. I often see them a rather muddied color of a mix of greens and reds. Some, like the one pictured, are spectacular individuals and, yes, I would love one that color but I really doubt you will find that boy for sale for less than a lot of money.

Sorry, but I find most panthers rather boring. Give me something more unique and interesting any day. There is more to interesting and beautiful than just bright colors.

Your comment really rubbed me the wrong way. What do you mean, "any real chameleon lover has some sort of Panther"?????

Chameleons as a group are a lot more than just panthers, which, by the way I find quite unappealing to look at. While I love some of their colors, I find them--dare I say it--coarse and with a rather unappealing, common face and expression. I often see them a rather muddied color of a mix of greens and reds. Some, like the one pictured, are spectacular individuals and, yes, I would love one that color but I really doubt you will find that boy for sale for less than a lot of money.

Sorry, but I find most panthers rather boring. Give me something more unique and interesting any day. There is more to interesting and beautiful than just bright colors.

Calm down, no need to be so harsh. If this guy wants a panther well then let him have a panther without other users spitting on their pick. Keep a nice tone and we can have a pleasant site with a loving community :eek:

Im sorry it rubbed you the wrong way, wasn't meant for that. Look at my first Cham I decided to get really serious with. The Meller. I love how unique and different it is, and just love the enormous size it gets compared to some other chameleons. I honestly valued size over color and wanted something huge.

The panthers are pretty plain yeah but when you think of Chameleon, or some people not saying everyone. We think of these color changing reptiles. Now as cool as the meller is where it gets black spots, or goes completely black and yellow when incredibly angry. It's nothing like a bright green/orange/yellow Tie-Dye color. Some of the panthers have some really amazing and unique colors which is really really cool and just about the only thing that I wish my meller had, we're some much more brighter/different colors.

I didn't go with a panther at first because yeah they look pretty average for a chameleon. No big horns, medium in size, no flaps, no spikes. They had no features other than color that made them stand out. That being said, they are still however Chameleons, and all chameleons are amazing in their own way, Panther being the magnificent colors most can display.

Calm down, no need to be so harsh. If this guy wants a panther well then let him have a panther without other users spitting on their pick. Keep a nice tone and we can have a pleasant site with a loving community :eek:

I should have added a smiley face. The perils of the internet.....

Back
Top Bottom