When your baby totally trusts you! 🥰

Yeah I can think of a few things that could go wrong, and I suppose the opportunity for risk isn't really worth it. I can still be involved in the feeding process without placing my chams in harms way unnecessarily.

Yes precisely this - there are alternatives that are much safer and still fun and good for bonding. I like hand feeding my chameleon, he's fiestier than yours but the hand feeding helps build trust for sure!

I still use tongs to move bugs sometimes 😅 but not to feed my chameleon.

I honestly appreciate someone speaking up and saying something. I'm sure my little upbringing technique will still work just fine with fingers!
No promblem anytime! I was scared that you were going to agure bc I have a promblem with arguments and when I start I can’t stop and I’ve been trying to fix that

No promblem anytime! I was scared that you were going to agure bc I have a promblem with arguments and when I start I can’t stop and I’ve been trying to fix that
I'll only argue when I see a legitimate reason to, but you guys present sound arguments I cannot deny, so why fight about it. We're all good, I appreciate the help and advice always. We're all here to improve the lives of our chams at the end of the day, it's okay to be humble and have humility.

I could never do tarantulas or spiders my worst fear lol but I do wanna get one (ik a double negative) to learn about them and respect and learn to like them
That's why I bought one. I have a pink toe tarantula, their venom if bit feels like a wasp, but their first two defenses are 1. Run 2. Shoot poop

They only use venom for the purpose of the kill. They are really chill, easy to feed and keep, I highly recommend it! They are trippy to hold!

Tried to get a pic of me holding him but he kinda jumped off my hand to the desk 😅🤣

He's quick, they don't really like warm human flesh by nature, which is fine, I prefer to not hold it anyway lmao

Attachments

• 20211102_171059.jpg
    20211102_171059.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 41
I never said it hasn't happened, I said that it's unlikely given how I hold the insects in the tongs, they don't have an opportunity to even hit the tongs, the insect faces the chameleon from out of the tongs, so there's no space for them to miss and hit the metal of the tongs.
I was commenting on your fired department comment.. Just thought it was funny.. Nothing to do with the tong feeding..
I just wanted to clarify.. (y)

Back
Top Bottom