When will my dream come true!

SarahChamlove

So I've had both of my veiled chameleons (male and female) for two months now and they are approximately 4 months old and well, I wish they were more colorful as other chameleons.

this is Talula Earl and Talula sleeping together 026.jpg my female

and this is earl Earl and Talula sleeping together 021.jpg

Full coloration wont be untill at least there a year old. so a while till your dreams come true im afraid, Though i promise they will in the end.

Well although I sort of agree with the previous post I also disagree! Mine are young as well approximately 4-5 months and their beginning to show much color. So be a little patient and it will come!

I agree with Kansascity, I've hatched and raised several veileds and it comes earlier than a year. I've had them all green one day and the next showing lots of color. Be patient, good thing come to those who wait...

my little camo didnt have any great colors at first, also it seems the happier and more rexaled they r the less fancy coloring they show, rexaled = light calm green
at least with my guy. and id rather have a very happy relaxed cham then a colorfull one
dont worry tho your see some color soon enough im sure
hoj

Well although I sort of agree with the previous post I also disagree! Mine are young as well approximately 4-5 months and their beginning to show much color. So be a little patient and it will come!

I can see that my girl may have a little red def turquoise and maybe some purple.

I can tell that my boy is dark green. lol thats all the color he likes to show (basically he is telling me to back off if im cleaning is cage, but hasn't done that in awhile)

My veiled female was 4.5 months old when I got her, and green. Many of her clutchmates started showing more color before she did, but in two months or so (6+ months old) she had some pretty interesting colors going on. Be patient; it will come!

Back
Top Bottom