When will it ship?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ecubaker, May 2, 2018.

1. Ecubaker

Ecubaker New Member

I am super excited for this new adventure. I ordered a Dragon Strand cage on Monday. I’m anxiously awaiting to hear when the cage will be shipped? Does anyone know about how long that will be? (This is like waiting for Christmas to get here!). ‍♀️❤️

The MistKing came in the mail today!! Eek!!!!

JacksJill likes this.
  2. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

Welcome to the forums! I’m not sure how long it takes to get a Dragon Strand. What kind of chameleon are you planning to get?

Ecubaker likes this.
  3. Gatortailale

Gatortailale New Member

From shopping cart section of website it has this note:

Note: The below dates are estimates and subject to change

Current Cage Shipment Status as of 4/25/18:
    Large Breeder Cages ship 5/28/18

Large Clearside Enclosures ship 6/4/18

Compact Cage Systems ship 6/11/18

Medium Tall Breeder Cages ship 6/25/18

Medium Atrium Cages (screen & clear side) ship 7/2/18

jamest0o0, Ecubaker and jannb like this.
  4. Ecubaker

Ecubaker New Member

Thanks! I guess I missed that somewhere along the way. I’ve been reading and listening to the chameleon podcast for a while now. I can’t contain my excitement.
    T

JacksJill likes this.
  5. Ecubaker

Ecubaker New Member

Thanks! I’m thinking most likely a panther. It will be a while though. I want to set up the cage and ensure all the necessities are in place and are viable for a chameleon. I have a beardy...and am obsessed with her. I’ve always wanted a chameleon, but before now I didn’t have the time (or money) to do a setup the right way. I’m super excited to be part of this forum.

Attached Files:

Fiona's Mom likes this.
  6. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

This is a great place to learn about chameleons and meet other keepers. It’s such a pleasure to see people on here doing their research before they buy a chameleon.

7. absolutbill

absolutbill Chameleon Enthusiast

Dragon Strand cages are the best - and I learned about them through his podcast which is fantastic! Welcome to your new (and expensive/addictive) hobby!

Fiona's Mom and Ecubaker like this.
  8. jamest0o0

jamest0o0 Chameleon Enthusiast

Welcome!

Ecubaker likes this.
  9. Ecubaker

Ecubaker New Member

It’s here!!! It’s here!!!! And my other critters are a bit curious lol!! I am so excited.

Attached Files:

Fiona's Mom, JacksJill and austin1125 like this.
  10. Ecubaker

Ecubaker New Member

I did it!!! Next up...lights on order...and then some plants, and figuring out the whole mist king thingy. I’m enjoying this journey one step at the time....

Attached Files:

TashjaWithaJ likes this.