When is the best time of the year to purchase baby chameleons from the breeder?????

alphakenc

Chameleon Enthusiast
Seems like in January not many baby Panther chameleons arround, I guess the pooky mating and hatching season is happening during the warm month only,not that much choice for the new baby Panther chameleons from our sponsors breeders....I'm planning to run a illegal chameleon day care center in my basement....wish there are more baby Panther out there.....Yup....yup

Why do you say yup yup at the end of all your posts? Just out of curiosity, no judginess or anything.

Why do you say yup yup at the end of all your posts? Just out of curiosity, no judginess or anything.

If I'm not mistaken, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the Royal yup....yup. Mainly used as a simple formality.

Usually around spring you'll be seeing a lot of Panther chameleons going around

YUP.....yup, no worry,sometimes I do say that in the beginning also,if you really wanna know, let me rewind .......long long time ago, when I was 8 years old, my best friend's mom ask me to go to church cause she knew if I go with her,her son will follow,and this was my very first time to go to the church.....early in the sunday morning...anyway..when I saw people are standing on line waiting for the father to put a cookie in your mouth ( that is what I saw at the time..clueless ) I was hungry early in the sunday morning and finally it is my turn to let the father feed me with my mouth wide open,and I reach out my other hand and grab the whole basket without knowing there are more people behind me waiting to get the cookie also....according to my bestfriend's mom,everyone were shock.......at the time , all I heard from the father is " Son,God must love you very much" and my reply to the father was" Yup...yup ;)

Ever since then , I belive that is the connection between me , cookie and God, plus "Yup" sounds so good that I just wanna say it twice.....Yup....yup. :rolleyes:0

YUP.....yup, no worry,sometimes I do say that in the beginning also,if you really wanna know, let me rewind .......long long time ago, when I was 8 years old, my best friend's mom ask me to go to church cause she knew if I go with her,her son will follow,and this was my very first time to go to the church.....early in the sunday morning...anyway..when I saw people are standing on line waiting for the father to put a cookie in your mouth ( that is what I saw at the time..clueless ) I was hungry early in the sunday morning and finally it is my turn to let the father feed me with my mouth wide open,and I reach out my other hand and grab the whole basket without knowing there are more people behind me waiting to get the cookie also....according to my bestfriend's mom,everyone were shock.......at the time , all I heard from the father is " Son,God must love you very much" and my reply to the father was" Yup...yup ;)
Lol. Are those the things where he says "Body of Christ" before he gives it to you? I'm a jew, and not a very religious one at that.

Lol. Are those the things where he says "Body of Christ" before he gives it to you? I'm a jew, and not a very religious one at that.

Yup...yup, I belive so,all I know is I ate whole bunch of them from the basket and the father had a big smile in his face and I was busy chewing and Yup...yup him.

Back
Top Bottom