What's your Instagram Account Name?

Rayzilla

I love seeing chameleon pictures and I am sure that many of you do too. It seems that some of you already post pictures of your chams on Instagram (or if there is another social media that you use, please mention it). So if you don't mind sharing your account name, please post it here so you can show off your cham(s). (Hopefully it is ok for me to start something like this since I am still new here but if not, mod please delete this thread). I will start it off but I don't have any cham pictures in my Instagram yet because I haven't bought one yet, lol. My account name is RinMotion. Actually I don't use Instagram very much but now I have a reason to. :)

Click on the word "Media" at the top of this page and you can see thousands of chameleon pics! :LOL:

Good point. I never checked that before.

I guess the more the merrier. I hope that this thread doesn't detract members from continuing to post their pictures on here. I love seeing progress threads with lots of pictures in them but I have a suggestion to add to this. Often the OP will start a thread and just upload photos, which is great but I am always curious to know at what age they are in each picture. So my suggestion is that the OP say the age for each picture, or they state the birth date in the title. I know they will often say it somewhere in one of their posts, usually the opening post and I can go back and look for it but...

So, I have a question about instagram stuff. Mine is set to private, what happens when I use a hashtag? Like Kramers has a hashtag for their breeders babies, mine goes under #kk_taraldarionbaby
So since I'm private, does that mean that my hashtag is pretty much useless? Like if someone were to look it up my pictures wouldn't be visible to them if they are not my friend?

You mean 94% fishing, 5% chameleons and 1% other. lol. JK. You have caught some really big fish!

Haha thanks, I get lucky sometimes and love being out on the water. If your ever in north Florida and wanna get a line wet let me know, great area for nearshore and backwater fishing.

So, I have a question about instagram stuff. Mine is set to private, what happens when I use a hashtag? Like Kramers has a hashtag for their breeders babies, mine goes under #kk_taraldarionbaby
So since I'm private, does that mean that my hashtag is pretty much useless? Like if someone were to look it up my pictures wouldn't be visible to them if they are not my friend?

Yes, since you are private, no one but a follower would see your pictures when selecting a hashtag.

Back
Top Bottom