whats your favorite cham?

jdmjames

so as the title says, what is your favorite cham species?

im between translucent veiled and ambanja blue bar panther. :rolleyes:

i have too many choices to decide...but even though i havent owned one yet...i choose Trioceros Melleri:cool:(Mellers chameleon)

Whichever local of Panther that Socrates is (I can never remember) - he is stunning! I would also love a Mt Meru Jackson, a Melleri and a Furcifer Antimena!:D

Whichever local of Panther that Socrates is (I can never remember) - he is stunning! I would also love a Mt Meru Jackson, a Melleri and a Furcifer Antimena!:D

socrates is a ambanja panther, but i think he is mixed with something else:cool:

Socrates the beautiful deep blue ambanja? If not I'm going to need a link to him, I hate not knowing who everyone is talking about :D

I think my favorite species is probably pathers, I love their faces (although I think all my boys and girl have adorable faces). I also love the faces Parsoni have, they look so wise and gentle, along with many other species. But I think my favorites are panthers.

Whatever my first Cham Charles was is my favorite. Earlier I saw someone post a picture of their baby from Kammers and the sire is AMAZING. Would love to own one of those once again some day.:(

Socrates the beautiful deep blue ambanja? If not I'm going to need a link to him, I hate not knowing who everyone is talking about :D

I think my favorite species is probably pathers, I love their faces (although I think all my boys and girl have adorable faces). I also love the faces Parsoni have, they look so wise and gentle, along with many other species. But I think my favorites are panthers.

That's it! Thanks Olimpia! I can never remember what he is - I LOVE Socrates!:D

My favourite is OBVIOUSLY my colin :D

But the next addition (if no rescues appear in the mean time!) will be a nosy be panther - I agree about the faces!

I picked panther for my first for their color but the more I watch my little guy the more I find other than their color to love. But it also leads me to interest in the less colorful kinds. It's hard to pick and I wish I had time and room for several cies. as of now I'd still pick panther

Whatever my first Cham Charles was is my favorite. Earlier I saw someone post a picture of their baby from Kammers and the sire is AMAZING. Would love to own one of those once again some day.:(
sorry about charles but that was my baby. he's a red bar panther and right now thats my fav. i hope he looks like his father. if so im breeding.

Back
Top Bottom