What's wrong with Godzillas head?

brookester93

I noticed the new chameleon I just adopted was shedding but his head looks a little odd to me.

Any thoughts on what this could be?

Attachments

• IMG_0422.JPG
    IMG_0422.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 162
All i see is a cranky veiled boy! Lol! Make sure you are sprayed enough. Could just be the angle of the pic, but his eyes look just a little sunken. He could be pulling them in, too but extra spraying won't hurt, and it will belp him acclimate to you.

All i see is a cranky veiled boy! Lol! Make sure you are sprayed enough. Could just be the angle of the pic, but his eyes look just a little sunken. He could be pulling them in, too but extra spraying won't hurt, and it will belp him acclimate to you.

He's just pissed. Pulled his eyes in a little, while gaping. A little extra misting doesn't hurt however.

I have been, and spraying his mouth when he hisses, he's been warming up to me, I leave his cage open and put my focus in front of it so he can come out, it's crazy how much he's fattened up already on my care. I feel sad for how neglected he was. Happy I can give him a better life now.

If he was abused/neglected by a previous owner, he may never completely "warm up" to you. He may always be cranky, but good wiggly superworms help to teach him that hands and people bring good things now.

Back
Top Bottom