Whats up

allencg101

I'm new to this site. I just recently retired from the army and i have two beautiful veiled chams a 2 1/2 year old named el grumpo and a 3-4 month old who was named ERRsta but changed it to el groucho do to him throwing fits trying to get him out of his cage. I also have two beautiful baby panthers an amoblime i think thats how you spell named pandora it and a blue barred ambanja named sub zero. I'll try posting pics later and a fisher named leonardo. I also have two baby pixie frogs named rapheal and michelangelo. I loved chams so much they are awesome pets. I use to have a pair of jacksons when i was stationed in hawaii but had to get rid of them but plan on purchasing some soon in the near future. awesome site like it so far!!!

I'm new to this site. I just recently retired from the army and i have two beautiful veiled chams a 2 1/2 year old named el grumpo and a 3-4 month old who was named ERRsta but changed it to el groucho do to him throwing fits trying to get him out of his cage. I also have two beautiful baby panthers an amoblime i think thats how you spell named pandora it and a blue barred ambanja named sub zero. I'll try posting pics later and a fisher named leonardo. I also have two baby pixie frogs named rapheal and michelangelo. I loved chams so much they are awesome pets. I use to have a pair of jacksons when i was stationed in hawaii but had to get rid of them but plan on purchasing some soon in the near future. awesome site like it so far!!!

Thank you for your service!!!

Welcome, this is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
could the panther be ambilobe? That's what mine is.

Now how bout some pictures?!

yeah she is i just couldn't remember how to spell it my other is a blue barred ambanja!!! looking for my disk so i can upload the pics!!!

yeah she is i just couldn't remember how to spell it my other is a blue barred ambanja!!! looking for my disk so i can upload the pics!!!

no worries I'm never sure how to say it. Doesn't really matter tho because most people don't even know what a panther chameleon is (normal people I mean ;-p )

this is my 2 1/2 maile Veiled El Grumpo!!! He is a very big boy!!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-17 at 12.32.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-17 at 12.32.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 100
This is Pandora my ambilobe Panther she try's to color up and when she does she starts showing hints of red!!! she wins my heart over everyday when she eats from my hand!!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-17 at 12.51.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-17 at 12.51.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 97
they look cool allen. thanks for your service in the army. I like to see that others too who still stand by our soliders! :)

Here is Leonardo my fischer cham before i picked him up everytime i saw him at the pet store he was always green and black stressed out he started coloring up a day after i brought him home. he is so cool and laid back all you have to do now is put your hand out and he will climb right on it at the pet store he just ran from everyone but not anymore!!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-17 at 13.25.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-17 at 13.25.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 85
My favorite pick of El Grumpo and I. It's a love hate relationship we have for each other!!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-17 at 12.32 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-17 at 12.32 #4.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom