What's this with my crickets...?

Remkon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just found out a bunch of these things were in with my order of banded crickets... I threw em out, but now I also see them with my new order of crickets.

I usually buy small quantities of crickets but recently started buying bigger.

y3mePxlRmYzEtxOkbCofzB_iNzeHmK15N4lgN0gCvPs-zbAbsqc3qlofsX-UfjTV8-NfADHZh7AeydzHV5vKLY5iptpJoukCOHK70LUJG2KwCTb-OZQqCCDfXmlE8T84oElfbm2XnU1sJ3ELRO6BYI0IOGr_Zss68Yey1jnaXx8pP0

Some people cal them woolly bears- actually used for other sp of dermestidae, but call them that and they may not seem so horrible then! :ROFLMAO:(y):)
Useful for cleaning skeletons and skulls too.

I just got a thousand last week banded all dead. Sent me another batch today all dead. maybe a dozen alive:mad::confused:

I just got a thousand last week banded all dead. Sent me another batch today all dead. maybe a dozen alive:mad::confused:
Sucks for you man...:(

This batch didnt look to great for me either...
Ordered from a different store because they had bugburger but it all didn't look as good as from my regular store...

Ordered from a different store because they had bugburger but it all didn't look as good as from my regular store...
I usually get my from Josh's Frogs . always good put some reason Amazon went around my back and got it from some other place. two batches all dead

Funny I was just making bug Burger 2 minutes ago

Link, you have to pay very close attention to the "Ships from and sold by" vendor below the "In Stock" notice. There is a lot of claim-jumping and it rarely matches the vendor above the "ratings panel". I've gotten hornswaggled a few times by that inconsistency.

Link, you have to pay very close attention to the "Ships from and sold by" vendor below the "In Stock" notice. There is a lot of claim-jumping and it rarely matches the vendor above the "ratings panel". I've gotten hornswaggled a few times by that inconsistency.
I know I just ordered more. And made sure it's coming from where I want it to. So weird how they get you that way

How does the bug burger work? I considered trying it. Right now I have cricket crack
I usually get cricket crack also. But it's been hard to find. So I just went to the next level and they had big containers of the bug Burger. I've just been making it and freezing. They seem to like it

I usually get cricket crack also. But it's been hard to find. So I just went to the next level and they had big containers of the bug Burger. I've just been making it and freezing. They seem to like it
Yeah the only place I see it is Amazon and eBay.

Yeah I get my stuff from Amazon. And there's no more Cricket crack it's been out for a while but they do have the bug Burger from Rhapsody

Back
Top Bottom