What's the best feeder combination?

I don't know if they're is a best combo. But, I use crickets, silks, supers, and hornworms. Anything else is too gross to touch. I'm also trying mantids and stick bugs soon.

As many as possible with the fattier ones being used less often. I try to stay away from a "staple" so they dont get bored.

We try to keep our guys well rounded. We stopped using crickets because it's just a pain in the butt. They smell, they don't last long, and they are just a pain to constantly clean up after. That being said, we use Dubias, hissing roaches (when we get them at a show), hornworms, superworms, and when they are available silkies and butterworms. Not all at the same time, of course ;)

We try to keep our guys well rounded. We stopped using crickets because it's just a pain in the butt. They smell, they don't last long, and they are just a pain to constantly clean up after. That being said, we use Dubias, hissing roaches (when we get them at a show), hornworms, superworms, and when they are available silkies and butterworms. Not all at the same time, of course ;)

I suggest the black cricket hybrid's. They last forever. For e v e r. lol Sandlot.:D

haha nice Sandlot reference. We're just not going to use crickets anymore. Where do you even get these hybrid crickets? Do they produce 1.21 jiggawatts or something?

dubias are a very nice feeder. They are easy to breed and they don't really smell all that bad. My chameleon loves them.

Clean and natural wild caught feeders are best. What is the best feeder gut-load is a better question. Empty feeders are not good in any combination.

Back
Top Bottom