Whats In A Name?

name i have used since oh, i dunno i was 6, given to me by a japanese friends parent.

gai-san AKA mr. terror...

so i eventually changed it to sangai and then for this forum shortened it to just sang.

Old high school nickname......I bent stuff.....and my name is Greg..did I mention im from Southern Illinois? Yea we're pretty creative.....sarcasm soup in 5...4...3..2...1 :p

Mine is my nickname Tino my whereabouts UK and my age, How original !
i wanted "TILLY" - tino/lily (my yemen) or LINO lili/tino

Eh... Dj special K is the name of a super great disc jockey based in los angeles California. He gets all the backs off the wall and rockin the house till the crowd can't dance anymore and they all drop and fall. haha. He was born in Hollywood,CA. as Kenneth Ivan V. from two great filipino parents later to find his nitch and passion in music and caring for humans (Nursing Program) and animals (Chameleon hobbyist). simply put... me. lol :D

you bent stuff.... haha. Were you one those people that you had to keep an eye on? cause if you sat at their table in class or during lunch and didn't pay attention to your stuff... you'd find it bent outa nowhere... lol. i knew a kid in high school who was like that... He would break my pencils n do weird stuff... so when he'd leave the classroom to go to the bathroom, i'd take his lead pensils and break all the lead in it and put it back in the pencil and not tell him. lol. hope you're not in LA and hope that wasn't you. haha.

its a screen name. its not ment to be creative. . . . . let me guess your a vet, and your name is debbie. that seems pretty self explanitory, and not very creative. :rolleyes:

studio = where I am most of the time

cham = chameleon

studiocham = what I call the chams who spend time in my studio for quarantine or as residents, as opposed to housechams. I seem to work better with a cham looking over my shoulder as quality control (golf claps).:rolleyes:

Ren, My ancestry goes all the way back to the early 1800's where in the old west the folks in my family settled in Nevada, and lived in a town called..Winchestertonfieldville. then in the 1980's invented a tv show with a cat and a chihuahua dog named Ren..... actually my last name is Reno so I just shortened it...

Murtasma is a combination of muramasa and phantasma. Murtasma was a very famous sword smith in Japan. Phantasma was derived from the Greek word phantasm which is a ghost.

So Mura comes from Muramasa and tasma comes from phantasma.

Muratasma.

Ren, My ancestry goes all the way back to the early 1800's where in the old west the folks in my family settled in Nevada, and lived in a town called..Winchestertonfieldville. then in the 1980's invented a tv show with a cat and a chihuahua dog named Ren..... actually my last name is Reno so I just shortened it...

Dont forget about Muddy the mudskipper hahaha I love ren and stimpy.

Cain is my last name that I have been called by almost everyone since 1st grade.

Back
Top Bottom